***** The Official Rangers vs Scum Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Just watched the highlights, amazing to hear the passion from our players and staff when the goal goes in. Sounds like a group of fans celebrating it 

Fuck off ya scummy bastard , a lot of your posts over the past few games have been nothing but hate for our  players .

You are never a Rangers fan.

8 minutes ago, hawkeye said:

Fuck off ya scummy bastard , a lot of your posts over the past few games have been nothing but hate for our  players .

Fuck off, I can slate players for abject performances and still be happy when the team wins 

I’ve had nothing but praise for certain players, but I suppose you only see the posts that suit your narrative. I’m actually pretty sure the only players I’ve ‘hated’ on apparently are Davis who I’ll admit I can’t stand and Morelos who’s been an absolute donkey recently. Was the first to admit yesterday that he was useless for 60 minutes but him drawing the sending off changed the game I don’t think many would disagree.

Praise and criticism where they’re due.

Also never once will claim to be more of a Rangers fan than someone else on here. Absolute garbage behaviour IMO

8 hours ago, CR3 said:

Fucking right / captain, leader, legend. For me:bow:

Got to be honest. Didn't have him down as Captain material but he's proving me wrong. I can't wait to see him stand there as Captain of a league winning Rangers team. I'll be as proud of him as I would be my own son.

16 minutes ago, hawkeye said:

Patrick Cricket Ground vibes tbh.

51 minutes ago, philiprfc said:

Good explanation about yesterday and shows that maybe it wasn't as one sided as they want us to think - last shot on target, 21 minutes in.

i said that last night after 20 mins mcgregor did not have a save to make i was watching the game with my neighbour and i said early 2nd half we would score at some point  ok the red card helped  but overall they had 3 shots on target not quite the one sided affair they like to make out

Just watched the full game back, wasn't as bad a dooing in the first half when you take away the nerves, after the 20th minute McGregor had fuck all to do. Biggest difference in the second half was we actually started to string passes together, Hagi made a difference in the second half, he actually managed to link the midfield to the attack.

5 hours ago, GA1972 said:

Fuck off, I can slate players for abject performances and still be happy when the team wins 

I’ve had nothing but praise for certain players, but I suppose you only see the posts that suit your narrative. I’m actually pretty sure the only players I’ve ‘hated’ on apparently are Davis who I’ll admit I can’t stand and Morelos who’s been an absolute donkey recently. Was the first to admit yesterday that he was useless for 60 minutes but him drawing the sending off changed the game I don’t think many would disagree.

Also never once will claim to be more of a Rangers fan than someone else on here. Absolute garbage behaviour IMO

Smash him 

5 hours ago, philiprfc said:

Good explanation about yesterday and shows that maybe it wasn't as one sided as they want us to think - last shot on target, 21 minutes in.

They went hell for leather for the first 35/40 minutes then ended up breathing out their arse the entire 2nd half. All huff and puff but no house blowing down. 

6 hours ago, GA1972 said:

Apologies if you are a Bear , thought in  the last few games you crossed the line .

Archived