***** The Official Rangers vs Scum Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Respect to you sir. 

What Bluesteel said in the post brought a wee lump to ma throat H, i just hope the team can do it for him.

Mon Rangers, it means more to us,

WATP

On 30/12/2020 at 13:37, bluesteel said:

I hope and believe we are this one game away from 55, I made a bargain with the Almighty that if I can hear the champs LG music one more time,I’ll come quietly,now aged 84 with dodgy lungs it could be my last chance,so c,mon Rangers this auld bear is depending on you. WATP

We salute you sir. 

On 30/12/2020 at 18:37, bluesteel said:

I hope and believe we are this one game away from 55, I made a bargain with the Almighty that if I can hear the champs LG music one more time,I’ll come quietly,now aged 84 with dodgy lungs it could be my last chance,so c,mon Rangers this auld bear is depending on you. WATP

These are exactly the kind of posts that players should read before a game like Saturdays, just to see what it means to the fans. If this doesn't motivate them then they don't deserve the jersey! 

I sincerely hope you're around to see 56. 57 58 & beyond mate! Respect! 

5 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

These are exactly the kind of posts that players should read before a game like Saturdays, just to see what it means to the fans. If this doesn't motivate them then they don't deserve the jersey! 

I sincerely hope you're around to see 56. 57 58 & beyond mate! Respect! 

By my reckoning this fine gentleman will have been alive for 23, 24, 25......53, 54.   What memories he must have. 

I hope he is with us to celebrate well into the 60s.  

1 minute ago, andyhrfc said:

By my reckoning this fine gentleman will have been alive for 23, 24, 25......53, 54.   What memories he must have. 

I hope he is with us to celebrate well into the 60s.  

Unreal memories mate. The Struth years for one! I'd have given anything to be around the club back then and shake that mans hand! 

I didn’t know much about Roofe before we signed him but what a player that guy has been.  Important goals in Europe and domestically already.  I really think he’ll be the summer signing that makes the difference this season.  The way he comes of that right side, drifts in to the box and scores goals, reminds me of Naismith about 10 years ago.  Sinclair had a big impact for celtic when he first signed for them (scoring 18 goals I think it was) and I think Roofe could outdo that this season.  He’ll get 20+ for us this season without breaking a sweat.  The celtic defense will be all over the place trying to pick him up.  The past two seasons a lot of pressure has been on Kent to perform in these matches but having Hagi and Roofe just gives celtic so many more problems.  Hopefully we can win the game, go 19 points clear, and the league is dead and buried.  

1 minute ago, fernando0606 said:

Anyone know when we last got a pentalty in the league against them?

Surely not when Broadfoot went down and Miller scored at San giro? 2011???

Should have had one last year at parkhead, there was a foul on Aribo what was the exact same as the one the ref gave there’s for. 

30 minutes ago, TMB said:

I didn’t know much about Roofe before we signed him but what a player that guy has been.  Important goals in Europe and domestically already.  I really think he’ll be the summer signing that makes the difference this season.  The way he comes of that right side, drifts in to the box and scores goals, reminds me of Naismith about 10 years ago.  Sinclair had a big impact for celtic when he first signed for them (scoring 18 goals I think it was) and I think Roofe could outdo that this season.  He’ll get 20+ for us this season without breaking a sweat.  The celtic defense will be all over the place trying to pick him up.  The past two seasons a lot of pressure has been on Kent to perform in these matches but having Hagi and Roofe just gives celtic so many more problems.  Hopefully we can win the game, go 19 points clear, and the league is dead and buried.  

He's been an excellent signing so far and is coming up with some huge goals.

I think going into Saturday he is going to be our ace. The taigs haven't played him yet and his movement is going to cause them all kinds of issues for sure. Love to see him and Morelos on the score sheet against them. 

Nervous but hope we do these bastards. They have three/ four players that could cause us a bit of bother but, their defence is shite and we have enough players that should exploit that, backed up with being fairly solid at the back. Never go in to these games overconfident , never know but really want a class display and put those cunts    back where they belong. 

16 minutes ago, murzo said:

Nervous but hope we do these bastards. They have three/ four players that could cause us a bit of bother but, their defence is shite and we have enough players that should exploit that, backed up with being fairly solid at the back. Never go in to these games overconfident , never know but really want a class display and put those cunts    back where they belong. 

Don't think I've ever gone into an old firm without the pre nerves. It just wouldn’t be the same without them. 

I'm expecting the taigs to come at this as last chance which could make them dangerous. 

We are the much better football side. If we take control right away like we did the last 3 and get that first goal. I think you'll see the arse fall right out them. 

3 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Don't think I've ever gone into an old firm without the pre nerves. It just wouldn’t be the same without them. 

I'm expecting the taigs to come at this as last chance which could make them dangerous. 

We are the much better football side. If we take control right away like we did the last 3 and get that first goal. I think you'll see the arse fall right out them. 

Hope so mate, I’d love nothing better than to see the pack of cards collapse on the pitch and off it with us humiliating them on the 2nd.

Archived