***** The Official Rangers vs Scum Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, murzo said:

Fuck off, 92nd minute goal for a hat trick and to round off a 5-0 . 

Take either tbh . Both would be like a knife through their hearts 

A scelping or a last minute winner from Alfredo would be one of the best moments in last 4 years 

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

A scelping or a last minute winner from Alfredo would be one of the best moments in last 4 years 

I just wouldn’t want the stress mate, I’d like to be 3 up inside 20mins and relax a bit.

39 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

10 years mate!

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Apologies mate . You are so right . I was trying to be less depressive :lol:

😂

Sorry- good thinking!

Make it all the sweeter when we stop the run though!

Happy New Year mate!🍻

With Arfield and Jack out, I think the only choice for the Manager for Saturday is whether he plays Hagi or Morelos - rather than Hagi or Kent.

Think the team will either be:

McGregor; Tav, Goldson, Helander, Barisic; Davis, Kamara, Aribo; Roofe, Morelos, Kent or:

McGregor; Tav, Goldson, Helander, Barisic; Davis, Kamara, Aribo; Hagi, Roofe, Kent.

I can't see him throwing a curveball and playing Zungu in midfield. Tbh I'm a bit nervous. Hate going into this game both predictable and favourites.

8 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

With Arfield and Jack out, I think the only choice for the Manager for Saturday is whether he plays Hagi or Morelos - rather than Hagi or Kent.

McGregor; Tav, Goldson, Helander, Barisic; Davis, Kamara, Aribo; Roofe, Morelos, Kent or:

McGregor; Tav, Goldson, Helander, Barisic; Davis, Kamara, Aribo; Hagi, Roofe, Kent.

I can't see him throwing a curveball and playing Zungu in midfield. Tbh I'm a bit nervous. Hate going into this game both predictable and favourites.

I don’t like the idea of dropping Morelos for it at all and the idea of Zungu starting gives me the fucking shites

15 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Same as Wednesday for me.

Archived