***** The Official Rangers vs Scum Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

I don’t like the idea of dropping Morelos for it at all and the idea of Zungu starting gives me the fucking shites

I've no qualms with Zungu playing but surely Alfredo must start. Team just looks weaker without him 

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

I honestly dont give a flying fuck how its done, just get the fucking win rangers, tight win, dominating performance or us fucking stealing it, makes no fucking difference to me

Just get the win 

Not quite sure I’d could deal with just stealing it, for my sanity need to be 2-0 up after 30 mins and them done to 10.

3 hours ago, LegendofCoop said:

It is indeed! 

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

I honestly dont give a flying fuck how its done, just get the fucking win Rangers, tight win, dominating performance or us fucking stealing it, makes no fucking difference to me

Just get the win 

Morelos hatrick.

Bet you'd give a flying fuck then Jim.:craphead:

6 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

I don’t like the idea of dropping Morelos for it at all and the idea of Zungu starting gives me the fucking shites

Yeah Zungu is not the player to start in this fixture. Far too slow and contemplative - he would just get clattered.

But he has dropped Morelos before and his record in this fixture is patchy - I don’t think you can fully trust him to knock in an easy chance if he gets one or stay on the park.

Kent is a must start for me, he’s not in form but he’s the best player we have had in this fixture in the last three seasons.

Mcgregor 

Tav      Goldson     Helander     Borna

Davis         Kamara

Roofe        Aribo      Kent

Morelos 

Harsh to drop hagi after his last few games but these come down to work rate and dig as well and unfortunately I'd have to pick Aribo over him. 

51 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Still very confident however the lack of dig we have in midfield is giving me the fear 

That’s the worry for me. Lack of defensive cover in the middle of the park. If they went 2 up top Jack is the ideal person to screen our CBs. Also like the dig of Arfield in there. 

5 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

I honestly dont give a flying fuck how its done, just get the fucking win rangers, tight win, dominating performance or us fucking stealing it, makes no fucking difference to me

Just get the win 

3-0 after 10 minutes would be good, but agree any win will do.

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

That’s the worry for me. Lack of defensive cover in the middle of the park. If they went 2 up top Jack is the ideal person to screen our CBs. Also like the dig of Arfield in there. 

I have absolutely no doubt we have the better footballers in that area but these games are very rearly about natural ability especially in midfield. 

I don't see a enforcer type player in the options available tbh. 

They no tomorrow is last chance saloon and are gonna throw everything at us. Hopefully missing Ryan and Scott won't come back to bite us. 

Archived