***** The Official Rangers vs Scum Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

4 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

Problem is last couple of months Kent hasn’t been running at anyone.

If Kent can’t step up his performance tomorrow if he plays then there’s something seriously wrong. He’s completely the type of player that goes months doing nothing then turns it on out of nowhere 

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, .Williamson. said:

If Kent can’t step up his performance tomorrow if he plays then there’s something seriously wrong. He’s completely the type of player that goes months doing nothing then turns it on out of nowhere 

He’s a winger, wingers tend to be inconsistent. Stage is set for him and Alfredo to step up tomorrow.

8 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

Problem is last couple of months Kent hasn’t been running at anyone.

Kent’s doing my tits in at the moment and going on the last 2 months or so he doesn’t deserve to start this. 

Although, he’s a big game player and everyone knows the taigs are shit scared of him. He will start tomorrow and I’ve full faith he will show up like he usually does.

4 minutes ago, Darth Bear said:

I want to see these cunts hurt and humiliated. 

Leave them shell shocked and in tatters. 

Very good chance that this game could lead to another collapse and meltdown :crabflute:

Me to but I’d bite your hand off for a scruffy 1-0 or 2-1😀

9 minutes ago, Darth Bear said:

I want to see these cunts hurt and humiliated. 

Leave them shell shocked and in tatters. 

Very good chance that this game could lead to another collapse and meltdown :crabflute:

I'd honestly take any win against scum fc. 

But another dominate display and they'll struggle to recover.

It took them months last time to find any sort of form after the last one. 

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Does anyone else think that the coverage on RTV is so good lately because Rangers have realised Sky Sports are so celtic orientated in their views?

@Sweetheart 

I don't know. I just think we have the right people at RTV that give quality coverage of our games, and that the Sky deal was made on the back of 10iar for them. 

This game is not going to be pretty, NL and PL need the win to save their jobs. They will throw the kitchen sink at it, trying every trick in the book. I think they are expecting to lose which is probably why they've booked their winter break straight after the game to avoid pressure from their fans.

Our team have no pressure, They just need to remember SG's game plan and carry it out as a unit.

My prediction

Rangers 6 - *fc 0

Goldson, Tav, Roofe and a Hat trick for Alfie.

Oh and lots of cheesy grins from :boydie:

5 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I don't know. I just think we have the right people at RTV that give quality coverage of our games, and that the Sky deal was made on the back of 10iar for them. 

This game is not going to be pretty, NL and PL's need the win to save their jobs. They will throw the kitchen sink at it, trying every trick in the book. I think they are expecting to lose which is probably why they've booked their winter break straight after the game to avoid pressure from their fans.

Our team have no pressure, They just need to remember SG's game plan and carry it out as a unit.

My prediction

Rangers 6 - *fc 0

We win 6-0 and I'll be comatose for a week after all the drink 🤣

Fully expect scum fc are going pull out all the dirty tricks tomorrow. Shocking challenges and attempts to try and get ours players to react. 

Take control early, pin them back and look to expose that defence. 

15 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

We win 6-0 and I'll be comatose for a week after all the drink 🤣

Fully expect scum fc are going pull out all the dirty tricks tomorrow. Shocking challenges and attempts to try and get ours players to react. 

Take control early, pin them back and look to expose that defence. 

LOL. 

I think our team will know what to expect from them and the ref mistakes. As you say "Take control early, pin them back and look to expose that defence". Then bombard their goals like a meteor shower.

15 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

This game is not going to be pretty, NL and PL need the win to save their jobs. They will throw the kitchen sink at it, trying every trick in the book. I think they are expecting to lose which is probably why they've booked their winter break straight after the game to avoid pressure from their fans.

My prediction

Rangers 6 - *fc 0

Ya fuckin mad bint🤣

Archived