***** The Official Rangers vs Scum Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

They aren’t going to approach this game like the last game. They are going to throw the kitchen sink at this on Saturday 

Yeah imagine thier game plan is come out all guns blazing. 

We just need to start as we have the last 3. Press them quickly and get them going on the backfoot right away. Keep them pinned back and we'll get chances against that defence regardless of who they end up playing. 

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Huge, huge, huge game. 

We need to stand up and be counted. If we win on Saturday, we will put an end to their resurgent form and IMO, send them spiralling into chaos again for another few weeks as their fans campaign for Lennon to go / their board don't make any signings in January etc.

This could end their season.

Kent's always up for these games, but given how we've completely dominated our games v them, I think Hagi's the luxury we can afford - especially given the fact that Kent's been poor of late. I also feel that if the game somehow doesn't go our way early then Kent can offer more energy/impact from the bench than if we were introducing Hagi an hour in.

All in all, I'm really not concerned which one of the two gets the nod - we're a cut above any side in this league and that includes them. They're a mess defensively and their base won't allow them to sit in against us. Just a matter of whether we win by a couple or finally stuff them.

26 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Kent has a more aggressive personality and suits the game better.

Hagi is in better form currently but I’d worry the game might pass him by in terms of getting stuck into tackles 

Possibly the most regularly fouled guy on the park. I'd have him start ahead of Kent on that basis and his assists.

Could be a massive blow to the cunts to put them in their place again.

Be interesting to see if they go back to playing Brown in midfield instead of Soro or Turnbull. Massive weak point if they do.

Also be interesting to see what mongo they plant in goals.

Hope we keep our run going with a win and clean sheet like the game in October.

2 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

Possibly the most regularly fouled guy on the park. I'd have him start ahead of Kent on that basis and his assists.

Hagi is repeatedly fouled aswell. Pretty sure against Hibs there was a period of 10 minutes or so he never seemed to be off the ground 

11 minutes ago, DrLaudrup said:

Turnbull is the one to watch for me

I think we need Arfield or Jack back in the middle for this if fit. I did say same starting line-up but if any of those 2 are fit then we have to drop Aribo to the bench unfortunately. 

11 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Huge, huge, huge game. 

We need to stand up and be counted. If we win on Saturday, we will put an end to their resurgent form and IMO, send them spiralling into chaos again for another few weeks as their fans campaign for Lennon to go / their board don't make any signings in January etc.

This could end their season.

Absolutely Bang On.

3 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

I think we need Arfield or Jack back in the middle for this if fit. I did say same starting line-up but if any of those 2 are fit then we have to drop Aribo to the bench unfortunately. 

If either of them are fit then Aribo moves up front and Kent and Hagi drop to the bench 

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

No fucking way 🤣

Cunts getting flung under the bus, scapegoat right there 😁

Think Hazard is out of contract in the summer too! Not that it matters, they're all pish! Let them play with 3 keepers if they like. Won't make a difference.

Archived