***** The Official Rangers vs Scum Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Broxi said:

And that's fine, but losing 3/4/5 games is chucking it away. Losing tomorrow won't be but everyone will act like it will be. 

The margin for error is limited and momentum is everything, that’s what’s been clear over the last few years. And with it being so long since the club won a title that doubt is going to be in our minds, it’s not like 2000-2011ish time when the league titles sort of kept rotating and we knew that capability was always there 

Of course we probably won’t win every single league game for the rest of the season but the important thing here is to keep a cushion built up meaning some faltering later in the season is very unlikely to matter. Win is ideal for that, draw could be considered ok after some reflection but a defeat could be disastrous 

45 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

A canny fucking hack this. Canny sleep. Don't know why this old firm in particular has got me so nervous. Means so much this one.

Think it's cause it feels like our whole momentum is at stake. We all have the memory of last year. We win this game its 10 points minimum. Lose and it could be a long slog.

Win the game go 19 clear, Covid takes over and the league is null and void. Would be just our luck and typical of the corrupt SFA. I really can’t believe that celtic fans think The SFA want to stop 10 in a row and are helping us. Deluded. 

Fuck this waiting.  Watching utter pish on TV just to stay up.  Hoping ill lie in . But know I won't.  Crazy when you think it really is just 3 points. Although they.taste all the sweeter if we rip them.from their little begging mits. 

I think 3 1 to us the morn.  Horrible first half but in the second we go on and do our job. 

Hope all us bears enjoy the game and the rest o 2021. Hope they hate both 

For scum this is their last chance to get back in the title race so they will be fired up and fighting for everything.

We have the better players and as long as we match their fighting instincts then we win. Just give them no peace from the first minute until the last. Press them all over the park.

Small added bonus is that if we score early on their heads may well go down.

Just do it Rangers.

4 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I can't sleep tomorrow is our biggest game in 10 years. 

Please just win Rangers. 

If we turn up at our best we win regardless of what they do. 

I am the exact opposite calm as fuck. Got more nervous when we had Laudrup, Gazza etc. Fuck knows why. As many posters have said I want to see us be right up and at them from the whistle.

54 minutes ago, badjon said:

I am the exact opposite calm as fuck. Got more nervous when we had Laudrup, Gazza etc. Fuck knows why. As many posters have said I want to see us be right up and at them from the whistle.

I've been calm all week bro absolutely bricking it now 10 points puts us on easy street effectively. 

4 points whilst still having to negotiate the remainder of January could see our lead effectively wiped out. 

Tomorrow is huge. 

Too excited can't sleep, need to fucking rip this lot to shreds.

Some nice crisp and slick play tomorrow no getting caught day dreaming on the ball I want this to be a mauling, despite their recent results I think we are very capable of doing them 3-0 with Alfie getting on the score sheet. Law of averages he has to score.

It's 3.oo am and been up for an hour,and do not feel edgy or nervous about todays match. 
Had a great day yesterday and drank most of the day.

Missus made her own steak and sausage pie,which only helped me get a 2nd wind.

I've convinced myself that should we win today it will set that scabby club back for years to come.
Should the rancid,manky mutant,soap dodging tramps get anything from the match,all they will be doing is making a title race of it.

Having said my piece it's back to my scratcher i go.

Will just take the time to wish you well people and hope when we next meet it's with smiling faces.

2 quotes from 2 great players.
Davie Cooper "I PLAYED FOR THE TEAM I LOVE"
Paul Gascoigne "GOD,I LOVED PLAYING FOR THEM"
:UK: 

Was a sensible chap last night and went to bed relatively early in order to be nice and fresh for today. 

Continuing my sensible behaviour I have decided to start with beer for breakfast with an obligatory shot thrown in of course.

These cunts are getting fucked today 👍

16095604038515138804402955703671.jpg

5 minutes ago, Darth Bear said:

Was a sensible chap last night and went to bed relatively early in order to be nice and fresh for today. 

Continuing my sensible behaviour I have decided to start with beer for breakfast with an obligatory shot thrown in of course.

These cunts are getting fucked today 👍

16095604038515138804402955703671.jpg

12% beer :lol: 

I just want any win, don't care if it's an offside OG that comes from a corner we should not have gotten and we get played off the park.

Any fucking win at all would do.

If I was offered a draw right now, I would take it. I must be fucking french.

Fucking hate the build up to these games. I always think the worst. Just makes it even sweeter if we win though.

16 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I just want any win, don't care if it's an offside OG that comes from a corner we should not have gotten and we get played off the park.

Any fucking win at all would do.

If I was offered a draw right now, I would take it. I must be fucking french.

Fucking hate the build up to these games. I always think the worst. Just makes it even sweeter if we win though.

I'm fine until I read the miserable bastards on here 😂

We are winning this, they are going into meltdown again and we are winning the league :boughy:

20 minutes ago, Moobs said:

A can't see us losing this, a draw will do aswell. Is there any chance Jack could start btw or is he still out?

The way a player’s recovery is nowadays with the sport scientists where you build up minutes first on the bench gradually to be a starter again, I’d say it’s hardly unlikely he will feature. Gary Mc said something along the lines of giving Jack more time too last week in a presser.

4 minutes ago, CR3 said:

The way a player’s recovery is nowadays with the sport scientists where you build up minutes first on the bench gradually to be a starter again, I’d say it’s hardly unlikely he will feature. Gary Mc said something along the lines of giving Jack more time too last week in a presser.

Fair do's, that's my only worry not having a Arfield or Jack in there.  One of them would've definitely started 

5 minutes ago, Moobs said:

Fair do's, that's my only worry not having a Arfield or Jack in there. 

Yeah I hope the intensity is there for the press we have been doing all season, I do fear a bit that Aribo may not be as up for the battle in comparison to those two but is still a baller on the front-foot. The front 3 will hopefully press like Liverpool’s taking a bit of the workload.

5 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Yeah I hope the intensity is there for the press we have been doing all season, I do fear a bit that Aribo may not be as up for the battle in comparison to those two but is still a baller on the front-foot. The front 3 will hopefully press like Liverpool’s taking a bit of the workload.

He's a class act mate, never panics but a know what u mean. Got a feeling it's going to be Alfie's day, he's due it

Archived