***** The Official Rangers vs Scum Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is far too much being made of the scums "vastly improved performances" and they've turned a corner. Along with all the other nonsensical bullshit their spitting.

This is merely them clutching at straws. Trying to instill a false confidence onto both themselves and us. For them, today is do or die and they know it. The pressure upon them is insurmountable so I really hope we stay calm and play them off the park and show them for what they are this season. A shower of shite in a battle for 2nd.

This is a side that struggled and should have lost against a first division side merely a couple of weeks ago. Show them no respect Rangers and squeeze our foot even further against their throat today. Prove to us and them that we are deserving and capable of overthrowing their tainted 10.

9 years ago when we hit rock bottom, this is the day we have a dreamt of when clinging onto hope. Its been a long time coming and I really hope today that our loyalty and patience is finally rewarded. Fuck Europe, Fuck the cups..... this is it! Judgement Day. So let's go in with a ruthless attitude and destroy these shower of child molesting, smelly pape bastards and show them up for what they are.

This game will be won or lost between the ears today. We are streets ahead of them technically. Its all about mental strength and belief. Its about these players finally adopting a winning mentality and kicking on. I pray we fucking do it 

All the best bears WATP 🇬🇧 

Best chance in years to put serious doubt in their minds plus cement their downfall and imminent timplosion by winning.....

lose today and the we give them a chance. 

the management and players know what’s at stake and for that reason I’m going 3-0 Rangers with alfie to break his duck against them👍🏻🇬🇧

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

That’s me awake

Enjoying a long lie mate...5:43am my stomach woke me up. Watched the 71 Anniversary documentary the Club put up yesterday and listening to some Heart and Hand stuff now. 

Buzzing..... 

1 minute ago, TEFTONG said:

Enjoying a long lie mate...5:43am my stomach woke me up. Watched the 71 Anniversary documentary the Club put up yesterday and listening to some Heart and Hand stuff now. 

Buzzing..... 

The documentary decent mate? I meant to watch it last night but forgot all about it

Just now, MARK92GERS said:

Hope the pitch passes inspection would just be our luck it’s called off looks nippy as fuck this morning 

Inspection cunts on here are half canned already ffs 😂😂😂😂when was this inspection announced 

7 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Buzzing..... 

If we win the league mate ye gonna break your drink isolating years and get tore in? 😂😂😂

Archived