***** The Official Rangers vs Scum Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The negativity on here at times does ma nitting in. There's no better feeling than seeing the gers come out the tunnel pumped up and each player with they're own superstitious routine. We'll pump them today.

I'm a bit superstitious myself. If we're playing at home  I've got to have the volume on the telly with a higher first number than second number and the opposite at away games. It will be set at level 40 today.🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

1 minute ago, My Fathers Scarf said:

I'm a bit superstitious myself. If we're playing at home  I've got to have the volume on the telly with a higher first number than second number and the opposite at away games. It will be set at level 40 today.🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Why is that yer rule mate? 😂

3 minutes ago, My Fathers Scarf said:

The negativity on here at times does ma nitting in. There's no better feeling than seeing the gers come out the tunnel pumped up and each player with they're own superstitious routine. We'll pump them today.

I'm also a bit superstitious mate. I need to have the loyalist tunes at max volume 

5 minutes ago, My Fathers Scarf said:

There is a difference between nerves and negativity mate.

The lads will be up for this today. A chance to go further ahead, strike a psychological blow against them. It will be a battle, but one we can and should win. They have hit a little form but we 're the form team in the league.

We need to test their keeper and defence as often as possible, go for the jugular and take as many off them as we can. 

If we can humiliate then like they did to us in our weakest years then we should. 

2-0 to us.

Nothing anymore on here can do.  All down to the players and management. 

Organisation, attitude and concentration right and we win regardless of what they do or dodgy refs. 

Any result where we score one more goal than them will do. 

1 minute ago, Negri's lovechild said:

The lads will be up for this today. A chance to go further ahead, strike a psychological blow against them. It will be a battle, but one we can and should win. They have hit a little form but we 're the form team in the league.

We need to test their keeper and defence as often as possible, go for the jugular and take as many off them as we can. 

If we can humiliate then like they did to us in our weakest years then we should. 

2-0 to us.

I think they will take the game to us and we will try and soak it up and frustrate them and capitalise on any mistakes they make at the back. Dangerous game plan so hopefully l'm wrong and we go for the throat from the first whistle.

Archived