***** The Official Rangers vs Scum Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, dougie76 said:

I think they will take the game to us and we will try and soak it up and frustrate them and capitalise on any mistakes they make at the back. Dangerous game plan so hopefully l'm wrong and we go for the throat from the first whistle.

They usually try and start quickly so if we can either nullify that, or take the game to them from the start and get an early goal, then we can try the frustrating tactics but I think we are at our best when we go for it. 

3 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Only guy in Pollok who doesn't have a drug dealer as a neighbour.:lol:

I'm actually really calm on big match days. Bored even, until kick-off then I feel like puking with nerves until we score. 

Unfortunately I have far to many dealers close to me mate.

Just now, Negri's lovechild said:

They usually try and start quickly so if we can either nullify that, or take the game to them from the start and get an early goal, then we can try the frustrating tactics but I think we are at our best when we go for it. 

Kick off, ball launched into corner at our full back area is how Im expecting them to start today.

5 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Just need to see us announce the strongest team. No curveball with Defoe or Barker etc.

Then I'll no be the shambles I am the now 🤣

Barker, Jones and Zungu starting not do it for you mate?

4 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Yip, can't afford to feel our way into this game, need to show we want it more.

18 minutes ago, Ayrblue1 said:

Why is that yer rule mate? 😂

I've got hundreds of rules mate. I've got to have my right leg crossed over my left if we're playing towards the broomloan end and left over right for the gov. Also turn the logo on my bottles to face what way we're playing. Socks have got to have orange or blue on them. 

Just now, My Fathers Scarf said:

I've got hundreds of rules mate. I've got to have my right leg crossed over my left if we're playing towards the broomloan end and left over right for the gov. Also turn the logo on my bottles to face what way we're playing. Socks have got to have orange or blue on them. 

😂😂 that sounds like a nightmare mate 

Archived