***** The Official Rangers vs Scum Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Huge, huge, huge game. 

We need to stand up and be counted. If we win on Saturday, we will put an end to their resurgent form and IMO, send them spiralling into chaos again for another few weeks as their fans campaign for Lennon to go / their board don't make any signings in January etc.

This could end their season.

We simply don’t have a better chance than saturday to make them self implode. 

if we win watch calls for Lennon’s head, their team bus being attacked all the usual Tim meltdown carry on. Please Rangers deliver us 3 points on Saturday and watch their season unravel!! 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

starting to feel sick about this already, on christmas hols from work so have nothing to do but to think about this constantly until Saturday :lol:

looks like they will go with Edouard & Griffiths, 2 big pain in the arses for us in the past.

Biggest game for fucking years, will go a very long way to deciding the title imo. Win and we destroy the confidence they’ve started to build and put them back to protests outside the peado dome, lose and all of a sudden the momentum is with them and only a potential 4 point gap if they win the games in hand. 

Need everyone 100% up for it and at their best, if we are we’ll win.

13 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

Biggest game for fucking years, will go a very long way to deciding the title imo. Win and we destroy the confidence they’ve started to build and put them back to protests outside the peado dome, lose and all of a sudden the momentum is with them and only a potential 4 point gap if they win the games in hand. 

Need everyone 100% up for it and at their best, if we are we’ll win.

A win is so massive on so many levels. Of course a draw would be fine but a win would be far more than 3 points. It wouldn't quite be a fatal blow but it wouldn't be far off it.

The confidence we would gain from it would be huge.

It could also lead to a fire sale for them. It could lead to panic buys. It could lead to tlb being sacked. They could fall apart.

38 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Hagi is repeatedly fouled aswell. Pretty sure against Hibs there was a period of 10 minutes or so he never seemed to be off the ground 

He seems to take it well too. His dad would have been banned sine die up here by now.

Here’s how my head is working for this one. I think if we were to win that pretty much seals the title, we aren’t going to drop an 11 point gap (GD included) even if they do win all of their games in hand IMO. 

However, I just can’t see it being that easy of a ride - sealing the title that early in the season would have been unfathomable back in September. I can’t see us losing under any circumstances but I think it’ll end up a draw. Sincerely hope I’m wrong and if I am then all the better for it and we can start to really believe. 

Game will be won in midfield I reckon.  Dominate in there and we win the game.

They are all going on about Soro and Turnbull but these are young players without Old Firm experience, not easy to step in to this game and Davis and Kamara have looked really good and have the experience and edge for me.  And with Arfield out its a chance for Aribo to really make a name for himself.

Archived