***** The Official Rangers vs Scum Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

4 minutes ago, My Fathers Scarf said:

I've got hundreds of rules mate. I've got to have my right leg crossed over my left if we're playing towards the broomloan end and left over right for the gov. Also turn the logo on my bottles to face what way we're playing. Socks have got to have orange or blue on them. 

What do you do in a big game when cunts are standing. Do you still cross your legs mate?

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@eskbankloyal talking to his twitter pals not us.

I'd be delighted if that's how they started. Still expect him to find a way to start Griffiths too. Honestly reckon he has to start with Brown, Turnbull, Griffiths and Edouard or he's gone if we win.

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Going to miss Mr Saturday Night today. Hopefully someone else picks up the staunch baton and wacks them unwashed fucks over the head with it. They fucking despise him the most now :lol:

0_Rangers-v-Celtic-Scottish-Premiership-Ibrox-Stadium.jpg

Massive loss today.......

Nervous as fuck now. Waiting until 10.00 dropping my kids at there grans and then on it. Got a bet on against one of them that I need to use for my business. £100 per goal. Winner takes the lot. A nice for 4-3 to us would be lovely. 

3 minutes ago, Mclean RFC said:

truly feels like the most crucial game of my life today.

if we win the light at the end of the tunnel looms closer and brighter. its been a dark 10 years for our club.

It's a huge game mate, we win this and it really is the start of sometime special.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'd be delighted if that's how they started. Still expect him to find a way to start Griffiths too. Honestly reckon he has to start with Brown, Turnbull, Griffiths and Edouard or he's gone if we win.

McGregor playing wide left he's there best cm by a distance. 

Probably to try and stop tav 

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

4-5-1

My, how the tables have turned.

4 minutes ago, Finny said:

Nervous as fuck now. Waiting until 10.00 dropping my kids at there grans and then on it. Got a bet on against one of them that I need to use for my business. £100 per goal. Winner takes the lot. A nice for 4-3 to us would be lovely. 

7-0 sounds better mate

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

McGregor playing wide left he's there best cm by a distance. 

Probably to try and stop tav 

Yeah looks like they are looking to try and double up in wide areas against Tav and Borna, but that means more space for other players centrally. 

The front three dropping into midfield and helping will be crucial today 

Archived