***** The Official Rangers vs Scum Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Finny said:

Nervous as fuck now. Waiting until 10.00 dropping my kids at there grans and then on it. Got a bet on against one of them that I need to use for my business. £100 per goal. Winner takes the lot. A nice for 4-3 to us would be lovely. 

Wouldn’t you still only be up £100 though? If it’s 100 for each goal 

1 minute ago, OhW said:

Wouldn’t you still only be up £100 though? If it’s 100 for each goal 

I didn't word it right £100 per goal winner takes the lot. The cunt was bumping his gums after they got beat by ross County then hit out with this pish bet. 

4 minutes ago, Finny said:

I didn't word it right £100 per goal winner takes the lot. The cunt was bumping his gums after they got beat by ross County then hit out with this pish bet. 

Ah so a 4-3 would get you ÂŁ700?

7 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Yeah looks like they are looking to try and double up in wide areas against Tav and Borna, but that means more space for other players centrally. 

The front three dropping into midfield and helping will be crucial today 

Without SA or jack the front 3 need to do the extra yards the day mate. Run themselves to a stop. Already missing those 2 we can't carry anyone today 

8 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Yeah looks like they are looking to try and double up in wide areas against Tav and Borna, but that means more space for other players centrally. 

The front three dropping into midfield and helping will be crucial today 

Front three have to closedown space making it difficult for them uto build from the back, midfield have to be prepared to get beyond the front three and into the box when opportunity arises.

In the words of the great Johan Cruyff, when we have the ball make the pitch big, when we don’t have the ball make the pitch small. 

Just now, KingKirk said:

Without SA or jack the front 3 need to do the extra yards the day mate. Run themselves to a stop. Already missing those 2 we can't carry anyone today 

The good thing is, the front three playing today all work their socks off. Need to be at their best today I think. Have a feeling they will be up for it. 

1 minute ago, Negri's lovechild said:

The good thing is, the front three playing today all work their socks off. Need to be at their best today I think. Have a feeling they will be up for it. 

If we aren't up for it at home v them win go 19 clear then we are in serious trouble mate. It's all in front of them 

If its Kent back in for Hagi that's a sore yin for the wee man & not really deserved on recent form 

In saying that a top form Kent scares their defence, just whether we get that from him today or not

Personally going for a 1-1, think both teams will be scared to try and win it & it'll fade out into a draw

Just now, KingKirk said:

If we aren't up for it at home v them win go 19 clear then we are in serious trouble mate. It's all in front of them 

I think that's where the nerves come in for us sitting at home watching the game.

We know how big a game it is, how massive a blow it will be for them if we win, and win handsomely. They won't recover from it and it looks like a rebuilding job for them. 

If we turn up, we win. We are a better team than they are.

Archived