***** The Official Rangers vs Scum Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Does RTV work on it? And when’s the build up start

Never tried it on the PS4 mate, don’t see why it wouldn’t work. It’s no the type of thing I’d want to fuck about with on match day :lol:

Think this is our biggest game in nearly a decade.

Honestly think this is  much more than just win or loose today.

Pressure's all on them though, for first time in years.  It's a must win for them.

We need our big players to turn up today. 

3 minutes ago, Swally said:

Never tried it on the PS4 mate, don’t see why it wouldn’t work. It’s no the type of thing I’d want to fuck about with on match day :lol:

Have Sky Sports but I’m looking to hear Walter and Neil McCann in the studio on RTV

1 minute ago, MorelosRangers said:

No fans today may actually help us. Less nervous energy.

What a load of bollocks. Sorry but it really is. Do you really believe that? 

If any of our players cant perform on front of a full ibrox then they are not Rangers players period. 

2 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

What a load of bollocks. Sorry but it really is. Do you really believe that? 

If any of our players cant perform on front of a full ibrox then they are not Rangers players period. 

I don't think he's wrong in general. I think the no fans thing has worked in our favour this season... Maybe not in a game like today but in general. 

Just now, The Godfather said:

I don't think he's wrong in general. I think the no fans thing has worked in our favour this season... Maybe not in a game like today but in general. 

Na i dont buy that at all. We have added better players which is showing. 

Ibrox can be brutal at times i will agree with that however i stand by my statement if a player cant handle that then they have no place at Rangers. There is an expectation to win every game. Fans or no fans. 

Just now, BigBearButt said:

Na i dont buy that at all. We have added better players which is showing. 

Ibrox can be brutal at times i will agree with that however i stand by my statement if a player cant handle that then they have no place at Rangers. There is an expectation to win every game. Fans or no fans. 

That fine but I disagree on it. Games like Motherwell the other week would have been brutal with fans in the stadium and when the fans get on players backs mistakes are made. 

If we go a goal down all you get is encouragement from the dugout and they don't hear our moans and groans. 

In games like today the fans being there would give us a lift imo but there's no doubt in my mind it's worked to our advantage this season 100% but we will never know. 

12 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Have Sky Sports but I’m looking to hear Walter and Neil McCann in the studio on RTV

no idea mate, i'm a bit of a beginner when it comes to new gen consoles

was mostly a pc gamer, the only other thing i use the ps for is dvds or blueray 

Ended up staying up til 5.   Thanks youtube. Went to bed and back up at 955. Thought about dry january for about 10 seconds. Supplies in, tunes on.  Cannot fucking wait for this today. Come on Rangers,  let's smash these cunts back to the fucking stone age. 

20210102_103758.jpg

Archived