***** The Official Rangers vs Scum Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

2 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

Na i dont buy that at all. We have added better players which is showing. 

Ibrox can be brutal at times i will agree with that however i stand by my statement if a player cant handle that then they have no place at Rangers. There is an expectation to win every game. Fans or no fans. 

While I hate the fact that some people are never happy unless they have a whipping boy to goad, as you say if you cannot handle the demands and expectations of the Club then do not take our money and do not waste a shirt. The whole Rangers benefitting and THEM suffering from empty stadiums is just part of the long running GFITW propaganda spin and I am surprised that any Bear would buy into that shit, basically saying that we harass and intimidate our players while they offer unstinting, unwavering support. The sight of flying metal sharks in the East End recently kind of disproved that particular theory yet again.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, rangersross said:

The club’s put up pictures of players in Ibrox this morning and Hagi’s absolutely beaming in his. Wonder if that means he’s starting. 

Or maybe he has heard Brown could be starting?

I have been obsessing over who we should play and the truth is it doesn't matter.  We have the better team and the most important thing is we have the right attitude and get tore right into them from the first minute and set the tone.  If we get the first goal they could crumble.

8 minutes ago, crabbit247 said:

Ended up staying up til 5.   Thanks youtube. Went to bed and back up at 955. Thought about dry january for about 10 seconds. Supplies in, tunes on.  Cannot fucking wait for this today. Come on Rangers,  let's smash these cunts back to the fucking stone age. 

20210102_103758.jpg

Go easy on the soy sauce mate!:lol:

Archived