***** The Official Rangers vs Scum Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Copeland1983 said:

Game will be won in midfield I reckon.  Dominate in there and we win the game.

They are all going on about Soro and Turnbull but these are young players without Old Firm experience, not easy to step in to this game and Davis and Kamara have looked really good and have the experience and edge for me.  And with Arfield out its a chance for Aribo to really make a name for himself.

Great points made mate, Soro and turnbull won’t know what’s hit them 

12 minutes ago, Copeland1983 said:

Game will be won in midfield I reckon.  Dominate in there and we win the game.

They are all going on about Soro and Turnbull but these are young players without Old Firm experience, not easy to step in to this game and Davis and Kamara have looked really good and have the experience and edge for me.  And with Arfield out its a chance for Aribo to really make a name for himself.

The games won on the flanks just the same as it was the last time mate. 

think about it. 

every time we get the ball it will be sprayed wide, used in triangles to get wide, to get our dangermen Overlapping or our inside forwards in attacking situations.

I hope and believe we are this one game away from 55, I made a bargain with the Almighty that if I can hear the champs LG music one more time,I’ll come quietly,now aged 84 with dodgy lungs it could be my last chance,so c,mon Rangers this auld bear is depending on you. WATP

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

think about it. 

every time we get the ball it will be sprayed wide, used in triangles to get wide, to get our dangermen Overlapping or our inside forwards in attacking situations.

Which will help aribo and kamara burst forward fwiw 

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

think about it. 

You def make a good point mate, but I think if we boss centre of the park we won't allow them to build any momentum or confidence

29 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

I may be watching a different game from everybody else but we’re not playing worth a fuck the now 

It's funny though, that after all the other teams 'brilliant' performances against us recently have seen a dip. Hmmmmm.:J-Pierre:

30 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

I may be watching a different game from everybody else but we’re not playing worth a fuck the now 

Probably nothing to do with we’ve just played the 3 inform teams in the league. 

Saturday takes care of itself, form goes out the window. Win the next 5 and 55 is secured. 

Just now, ChampionsAgain said:

Probably nothing to do with we’ve just played the 3 inform teams in the league. 

Saturday takes care of itself, form goes out the window. Win the next 5 and 55 is secured. 

100 percent mate, Stmirren, SJ and Hibs have been all in form and on winning streaks. 

10 minutes ago, bluesteel said:

I hope and believe we are this one game away from 55, I made a bargain with the Almighty that if I can hear the champs LG music one more time,I’ll come quietly,now aged 84 with dodgy lungs it could be my last chance,so c,mon Rangers this auld bear is depending on you. WATP

You've got 30yrs on me mate and I think either way this season will finish me!!

Archived