***** The Official Rangers vs Scum Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, blueballss said:

Hopefully gonna find loads of space in final third today, looks like they are trying to fight firepower with firepower!! But we should be stronger in defencešŸ˜ 3-0 the famous!!

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

In my experiences of games against THEM over the past 40 years you always knew that they would come flying at us from the off, and especially for some reason particularly at the start of the second half, we always knew that we had to face a 10 minute onslaught after the kick off. That has not really been the case recently, but I would not be surprised, and would not panic if we find ourselves initially penned in at the back, unless they (God forbid) score, they will run out of steam and we can settle in to our game.

Just now, Prso's headband said:

Wish we started Helander man. His tracking of a striker is first class and wouldā€™ve left Tav and Goldson on Griffiths until he was blowing out his arse

also wasn't too impressed with balogan last time he played, i know he got injured but still think helander has proven to be the more consistent and reliable performer

1 minute ago, Unionblue said:

Hope we utterly humiliate the bastards and cause a full blown car parkĀ  meltdoon for the tramps .

Hopefully any metal sharks will have the sense to steer clear of the East End should such a scenario unfold.

3 minutes ago, AGC123 said:

Lennon has been licking the bag of Charlie by the look of itĀ 

40C3AFCC-310A-41B8-9AF3-446CCAC43EE3.jpeg

With the talk of child cruelty, surely this pic should be taken off the site.Ā 

Think I'll copy it and put it in the garden - will keep the crows away from my bird feeder.Ā 

I think they'll be 4-2-3-1 out of possession with Edouard going wide left.Ā 

He's gone very attacking and fair play to them but I wouldn't be happy if I was them. Frimpong hasn't shown any defensive capabilities. Bitton and Ajer are midfielders and Laxalt is a wing back. Not 1 natural defender starting.Ā 

Just now, Siam69 said:

Duffy's done up here.

If he's not trusted to start this huge game, with Jullien out, he's done. WhatĀ a fucking waste of money.

Their defence fromĀ keeper out is their problem, has been all season as well.Ā 

If we can play the game in their half they're fucked. Their strength is midfield/ up front.

Lennon has went for it. Pray to fuck it blows up in his face.

Archived