***** The Official Rangers vs Scum Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

Just now, offminorthreat said:

Christie in behind French Eddie and the Thumb always worries me. Scarred from prior years, need to hope our players are mentally tougher than I am

Why do wee give eduard his taig pet name?

Fuck French Eddie 

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Jasper Blues said:

With the talk of child cruelty, surely this pic should be taken off the site. 

Think I'll copy it and put it in the garden - will keep the crows away from my bird feeder. 

To be fair, that would keep Godzilla away from your bird feeder.

27 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Got my boy a belter there, wee cunt was still sleeping so I burst into his room “yaaaas ya fucking dancer 3-0 ma man you slept through the match wee Alfie scored a cracker” 

Took him a few minutes before he realised, at first he was ragin I never woke him up for the match then he checked his phone, told me to fuck off out his room. He’s not happy with me 🤣

Hope he comes back at end of game and tells you to fuck off as you got the score wrong. It was 4-0. 😉

1 minute ago, real boydie9 said:

I remember posting the other day how calm I was going into this game. Well that's went right out the fucking window. The nerves are kicking in big time. 

I know where your coming from bro I was ok until about 2 hours ago 

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

If we can play the game in their half they're fucked. Their strength is midfield/ up front.

Lennon has went for it. Pray to fuck it blows up in his face.

Aye, went all in.

He knows it's must win, and if they loose he can't be criticised that much for team formation, it's the team their fans wanted.

With Balogun starting i think Gerrard knew or has already out thought him.

Can see a good few goals here, hoping a 3 or 4 -2 to the Famous. 

They had to change something as we’ve played them off the park in recent games.

Would be more confident if Jack and Arfield were available as this game tends to bring out the best in them, still as long as our players play to their potential I’m confident  we’ll win.

3 minutes ago, real boydie9 said:

I remember posting the other day how calm I was going into this game. Well that's went right out the fucking window. The nerves are kicking in big time. 

I'm still confident, but that mixture of anticipation/nerves is bloody awful. 

Was thinking the worst thing we could do was sit off them. Their centre halves will be comfortable bringing the ball forward and sitting higher but it might just work in our favour if we can hit them on the break. 

Archived