***** The Official Rangers vs Scum Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

A lot of this is down to individual players. Too many hiding. Nobody risking getting in behind. Nobody wants to take the ball in midfield. No overlapping full backs.

Big half coming up. This is where Gerrard has to change something and I don't see him doing so.

Midfield is where we're losing it. They are doubling up where we can hurt them.

They sure don't look a team bereft of confidence as some would have you believe.

Just now, Scouse_Legend said:

Fucking spineless, gutless performance. Letting them run over us in every area. How the fuck its 0-0 is beyond me but let's for a drastic change second half 

Because we have a fucking good goalie and celtic are not as good as they think they are... 

Well thank fuck that half is over. TBH I was expecting this kind of performance as we haven't been great for weeks although still picking up results.

We look lethargic and dare I say it and I hope I'm wrong but a wee bit burnt out as we've played a lot of football already this season.

Too many players are off it with their touch aswell. Fuck knows what we do from here to turn things around. Score from a set piece and hope our luck holds up combined with wondersaves at the other end?

Been nice and calm and confident all morning...then it started,so did the chain smoking

It's a fucking awful display so far,getting swamped in the middle of the park and we can't get Aribo on the ball far enough up the park.Kent has been woeful and so has Roofe

The only good thing is its still0-0 and i'm sure we will have a spell on top in the game but we need to make it count

Archived