***** The Official Rangers vs Scum Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, mclovin9091 said:

Fucking shite game so far

Kent off, Itten on for me. Or we may as well bring on another defender, Kents not tracking back quick enough for me allowing ping pong to stay forward.

Didn't think we'd miss Arfield or Jack but Aribo is useless in our half.

Aribo is a forward not a midfielder imo.

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Nah we need him to get involved not get tae fuck

He’s done fuck all when he has been involved. What makes you think he’ll do anything other than what he’s done so far?

Giving the ball away cheaply, folk running past him for fun.

I really like Aribo as a player but he has been so far off the pace today it’s beyond belief.

Just now, AdzKyle said:

Don’t see why people are calling for Alfie to be taken off?! He’s been given no service and whenever he’s got it he has used it and found a pass. Same cannot be said for Aribo, Davis and Kent. 

Bullied off Ajer consistently to the point we’ve started going long to Roofe and he’s actually won a couple of balls 

Should’ve had himself booked after about 3 minutes as well, been every bit as bad as Aribo and Davis 

We can't play any worse and they probably can't play any better. We weathered that first half tenacity from them. Just need to come out 2nd half with a little composure and try get at them. I don't see what difference Hagi will make. Hes not the kind of player that will get stuck in.

What happens when you always play 4-3-3  teams will figure it out eventually. 

Maybe why our second half of the season is the toughest. 

Need some Energy and Bite in the middle,

Not holding anything up top at all. 

1 minute ago, Brian Fantana said:

Still confident of the win. Would get Aribo off for Arfield now and then Hagi on later for Morelos. 

Flood the midfield and they'll crumble, just need to make sure we keep someone back on the thumb

Eh?

Listened to everyone through the week saying...Kent is the one for this game...that Kent has pace...that Kent terrifies them....wtf.!!!!!!!

He is absolute shite but then again he is in  good company with Aribo and Davies.  Midfield is totally non-existent

Time for SG to kick arses big time.

Archived