Who starts?  

227 members have voted

1. 1. Who starts?

• Hagi
    • Kent

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Massive fan of Hagi but it’s Kent for me. He’s a big game player who hates the taigs as much as we do, you can tell he’s one of those that just ‘gets it’. I think everything about an OF, the aggression, the passion, the hatred it’s all stuff he thrives on and brings out the best in him. 

40 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

They’re terrified of Kent every time he plays against them.

At least 3 of them I know, and I’d say they good friends freely admit they more afraid of him than morelos.

the other hoards might deny it, but they are in denial.

more often than not he turns  up in this fixture. 

7 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

Hagi if you're going by form. Kent if you're going by history, I'm gonna go with form.

Can’t disagree, but I think him against ping pong gives us an out ball, keeps him pinned back and Kent also can work back, and defo works well with borna.

I felt borna missed him today, but that could just be the system on the day though. 

Has to be Hagi all day long...

Has the vision for that killer pass, will have a pop when he sees the goal and his confidence is well up there with his goals and assists recently.

Whereas  Kent has been well off the boil for the last month or so and he didn't set the heather on fire when he came on today. Sure he has pace, but step overs and turning back on himself as well as running across the width of the pitch with no end result isn't what we need on the day.

As others have said, he has pace and could be used if reqyuired but I wouldnt start him

They'll be set up for Kent. I have no fucking idea who plays for them or how they set their scummy team up but fancy they will try to get at us from the get-go. If that fails then we will ride them if we go one-up early doors.

2-0 The Famous

11 minutes ago, Carnbroe Bear said:

Has to be Hagi all day long...

Has the vision for that killer pass, will have a pop when he sees the goal and his confidence is well up there with his goals and assists recently.

Whereas  Kent has been well off the boil for the last month or so and he didn't set the heather on fire when he came on today. Sure he has pace, but step overs and turning back on himself as well as running across the width of the pitch with no end result isn't what we need on the day.

As others have said, he has pace and could be used if reqyuired but I wouldnt start him

He’s simply not taking on defenders anymore, he’s stopped beating people and constantly cuts in. His effort is great and he’s running his bollox off but I’d bench him Saturday.

When Kent first came on, he was one on one with the full back with acres of space in front of him. Instead of taking the man on, he predictably cut inside and passed it backwards. When your starting job is on the line for Saturday, you would think he would be trying to impress rather than play safe. I can only imagine it is a lack of confidence.

2 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

He’s simply not taking on defenders anymore, he’s stopped beating people and constantly cuts in. His effort is great and he’s running his bollox off but I’d bench him Saturday.

That reply equates to exactly the current situation we have with Kent don't you think?

Archived