Last time we ended a celtic title run

They Gnu

I’m old enough to remember Colin Steins goal at Easter Rd that won our first title in a decade, as a wee boy all Id known, up till then, was celtic dominance. Hard to describe how good the feeling was when we won the league that year but I think if we win it this year it will top even  that. The absolute shite show we’ve went through since Murray sold us to that absolute cunt for a pound, the systematic rape of our club, while our politicians looked the other way and everyone else lined up to fire the boot in. The clamour to strip us of our fairly won titles from a club that harboured and facilitated a paedophile ring, while their cheer leaders in our toxic fourth estate screamed a dubious tax scheme was financial doping and the worst scandal ever in Scottish Sport. We’ve sucked it up and carried on because we knew, even in our darkest times, we’d be back. We can’t win the title tomorrow, we can take a massive step towards it though. 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

I’m old enough to remember Colin Steins goal at Easter Rd that won our first title in a decade, as a wee boy all Id known, up till then, was celtic dominance. Hard to describe how good the feeling was when we won the league that year but I think if we win it this year it will top even  that. The absolute shite show we’ve went through since Murray sold us to that absolute cunt for a pound, the systematic rape of our club, while our politicians looked the other way and everyone else lined up to fire the boot in. The clamour to strip us of our fairly won titles from a club that harboured and facilitated a paedophile ring, while their cheer leaders in our toxic fourth estate screamed a dubious tax scheme was financial doping and the worst scandal ever in Scottish Sport. We’ve sucked it up and carried on because we knew, even in our darkest times, we’d be back. We can’t win the title tomorrow, we can take a massive step towards it though. 

I was there. 

This year will top it. 

4 minutes ago, Griffin Peterson said:

Im really nervous already. A win would be glorious. A draw is better for us. 

This whole draw shite needs stopped , if we go into this thinking draw we will fuck it up.

Nothing other than winning and hopefully winning well is all we should be thinking about here , fuck a draw......

1 hour ago, They Gnu said:

I was born the summer after that league title. I grew up in the era we completely dominated Scottish football.

We did that legit, while that lot got handed every advantage possible during their run and today still have the cheek to claim it was entirely justified treating us like criminals.

A win tomorrow is a huge statement and edges us closer to 55. That title is going to the sweetest title in my lifetime after everything. The bonus on top is ending the tainted 10 and seeing the pain and meltdown that will follow. 

We need to play this as we have the last 3. Take control right away, press them right up the pitch and bombard that goal. 

5 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I was born the summer after that league title. I grew up in the era we completely dominated Scottish football.

We did that legit, while that lot got handed every advantage possible during their run and today still have the cheek to claim it was entirely justified treating us like criminals.

A win tomorrow is a huge statement and edges us closer to 55. That title is going to the sweetest title in my lifetime after everything. The bonus on top is ending the tainted 10 and seeing the pain and meltdown that will follow. 

We need to play this as we have the last 3. Take control right away, press them right up the pitch and bombard that goal. 

We need to be sharp shifting it forward and press them like fuck.

Growing up (9 to 18)with them dominating was a hard shift but past decade has been harder. This will be the sweetest title of my life.

2 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Please explain this tomfoolery.

Either embarrassed, an ex poster, double account on the wind up, or tim. 

Hope it's the former. 

No Gers fan should be settling for a draw in this game, should be looking on it as a major step to 55.

29 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

This whole draw shite needs stopped , if we go into this thinking draw we will fuck it up.

Nothing other than winning and hopefully winning well is all we should be thinking about here , fuck a draw......

That’s all true! And we should be going out to batter them & all but finish the league! Still not having folk saying a draw is a better result for them in regards to the title than us though!

Odds on a draw or a win for celllic shortening. Must be a few tims who believe in miracles. 

Actually surprised any money is going on cellic, given recent form, as I thought the giros would have been used up by Christmas. 

1 minute ago, tannerall said:

Odds on a draw or a win for celllic shortening. Must be a few tims who believe in miracles. 

Actually surprised any money is going on cellic, given recent form, as I thought the giros would have been used up by Christmas. 

They’ve got us beat tomorrow leading to a massive collapse & them winning the league... weird behaviour following a couple of wins against bottom of the league & us 13 wins on the bounce! 

6 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Tbf they're healthier in terms of squad than they have been in several previous OF games. There won't be players flung in for OF debuts like Burke, Walsh, Johnston etc were. Whilst a couple of players are out, most of their squad is available this time. I expect them stronger than they've shown in midfield, dangerous up front. Their keeper and full backs plus Duffy if he plays is where we need to use our strength in Kent, Roofe and Morelos getting at them.

7 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Tbf they're healthier in terms of squad than they have been in several previous OF games. There won't be players flung in for OF debuts like Burke, Walsh, Johnston etc were. Whilst a couple of players are out, most of their squad is available this time. I expect them stronger than they've shown in midfield, dangerous up front. Their keeper and full backs plus Duffy if he plays is where we need to use our strength in Kent, Roofe and Morelos getting at them.

This.

We need to be throwing our big guys in to the box and pressurising Duffy and the goalie big time. 

Archived