Gerrard and the management team

graeme_4

3 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Can we all just acknowledge how good a substitution that was being on Hagi. Changed them game when everyone else thought it was a ridiculous change. Well done.

HWFG.

He's dynamic and brave, which is exactly what we needed and were lacking. Size and experience aren't everything. 

The red card changed the face of the game but I actually thought we were starting to come into the game just before the sending off. I loved the fact Gerrard was brave enough to make a half-time substitution. Hagi most definitely had an impact.

Gerrard is finally starting to get a name for himself as a manager.

2 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Can we all just acknowledge how good a substitution that was bringing on Hagi. Changed them game when everyone else thought it was a ridiculous change. Well done.

HWFG.

If Roofe was not injured i think Alf would have got the hook.

2 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Can we all just acknowledge how good a substitution that was bringing on Hagi. Changed them game when everyone else thought it was a ridiculous change. Well done.

HWFG.

I'll assume you're talking about on the match thread. Roofe was anonymous and marginally worse than a shite Kent. Nothing ridiculous about it now nor at the time.

5 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

If Roofe hadn't got injured surely Kent was for the chop. 

Or Aribo, i could not believe what i was watching first half, hardly a pass on target/letargic/2nd to every ball i was like a nutter with tourettes  bouncing around swearing at the telly.

There was an interesting comment from SG after the game re Hagi. He said that if you tell Hagi want you want from him he listens and does it. (or words to that effect)

So obviously some of the team were not doing what was expected of them.

:hmmm::hmmm::hmmm:

I was fuming at the time :lol:

I wasn't in the Morelos off instead of Roofe camp, I'd have left them both on.

I thought the only switch we could make was Zungu for Aribo to try and control the middle a bit more as Aribo had been shocking that first half.

Fair play to the gaffer!

Archived