Leon Balogun

Clemdog

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Balogun is our 2nd best CH behind Goldson. Big game player for us. That said, Helander offers more height which could be a bonus too us against the sheep. Not too fussed who partners CG this weekend.

According to wiki, there's only 2cm of a difference. Less than an inch. My missus says that makes fuck all difference!

45 minutes ago, islanderbear84 said:

According to wiki, there's only 2cm of a difference. Less than an inch. My missus says that makes fuck all difference!

Would have swore Helander had a few inches on him. Your missus told me that that had made all the difference 😎

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Would have swore Helander had a few inches on him. Your missus told me that that had made all the difference 😎

Thankfully she's too young to know the imperial measurement system so she ain't got a fucking clue what an inch is!

I get away with saying her tits are a quart heavy each. Thinks its a compliment.

23 hours ago, IRed said:

That's why I never comment on line ups, I don't think we know everything is going one behind the scenes. And behind the scenes I mean trainings, behaviors and in this case, the tactical aspect. I prefer Helander but that one is spot on from Gerrard. 

Bargain by the way. :coolio:

By the way ...  hmm , came up the Clyde on a bateau banane.

4 minutes ago, LucyBlue said:

Good player, tackles well, plenty of pace, positioning good.

Prone to panic - like Tav & Goldson, unlike Helander & Barasic.

Not a huge criticism just an observation.

When have Tav or Goldson panicked this season? Both have committed errors in previous seasons no doubt, but more because they've not panicked and tried to play out rather than hoofing the ball.

17 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

When have Tav or Goldson panicked this season? Both have committed errors in previous seasons no doubt, but more because they've not panicked and tried to play out rather than hoofing the ball.

Tav looked terrified last season vs Young Boys....and I mean terrified. (Appreciate not this season)

Goldson looked terrified this season vs Hibs away...and I mean terrified.

His head went. No-one can deny it. He lost everything. Tav has done the same.

The others haven't. Just my opinion as to our mentality but seriously, look at Goldson second half in that Hibs game...he was all over the place - head went.

2 hours ago, LucyBlue said:

Tav looked terrified last season vs Young Boys....and I mean terrified. (Appreciate not this season)

Goldson looked terrified this season vs Hibs away...and I mean terrified.

His head went. No-one can deny it. He lost everything. Tav has done the same.

The others haven't. Just my opinion as to our mentality but seriously, look at Goldson second half in that Hibs game...he was all over the place - head went.

Even if either looked terrified, and i don't accept either did, that's different from them panicking. 

Player and runner up player of the year in waiting have looked anything but panicked or terrified this season.

But if it somehow fits some bizarre narrative that one of them has panicked (you now clarify been terrified) in a half of a game when they've both played 33 games this season, then it shows how absurd, and I mean absurd, that narrative actually is.

132 halves of matches between them and in 131 of them, by your account, heads didnt go. Just your opinion 👍

On 07/01/2021 at 18:03, islanderbear84 said:

Not what she told me. Think she was being kind to you. :lol:

Archived