Half time bottlers

Pure_Quality

Not the team, but the supporters.

Given our performances this year should the 'fans' get off the back of the team at half time and wait until the final whistle before castigating the team and the manager? I know a lot of the high count posters on here who shit the bed don't go to the games, but also represent some of the fans that go to games.

We're winning games when playing well and winning games when we're not. Would fans being back at Ibrox help or hinder us by getting on the players back when drawing at half time? 

Would we have gone on to win the game or not with fans at Ibrox? I genuinely doubt it.

Interested to know people's thoughts.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

I would have been on the subway train at halftime imo.

am i in the minority who thought that after the first 20 mins mcgregor did not have any saves first half they had lots of possession but never looked like scoring apart from the early stages  2nd half i dont think mcgregor had a save to make  ok we did not create much either  also to everyone who said mcgregor saved us thats his bloody job the fact he is very good at it helps

Could flip that on its head. With the fans there in the first half it could have been a different game. 

We’ve been on the receiving end of these type of results in this fixture and for me ones like today when we weren’t at our best and scrape a 1 nil off their captains armband gives me that special feeling knowing it hurts them that little bit more!

19 points ahead!

1 minute ago, billscott said:

am i in the minority who thought that after the first 20 mins mcgregor did not have any saves first half they had lots of possession but never looked like scoring apart from the early stages  2nd half i dont think mcgregor had a save to make  ok we did not create much either  also to everyone who said mcgregor saved us thats his bloody job the fact he is very good at it helps

Credit to the manager.  Needed changing and he changed it.  

13 minutes ago, Pure_Quality said:

Given our performances this year should the 'fans' get off the back of the team at half time and wait until the final whistle before castigating the team and the manager? I know a lot of the high count posters on here who shit the bed don't go to the games, but also represent some of the fans that go to games.

We're winning games when playing well and winning games when we're not. Would fans being back at Ibrox help or hinder us by getting on the players back when drawing at half time? 

Would we have gone on to win the game or not with fans at Ibrox? I genuinely doubt it.

Anyone over 2,000 in here are wanks.

Those high post posters have mostly been through the thick and thin. The good and the bad. But they are still here where a lot of fans wouldn't be.

So let them moan. Let them have an opinion. Like the same Joe Bloggs with only 10 or 20 content posts, they have put their money and tears into this club and want our standards back. They are also the loudest and proudest when we win so let's no judge people cause they have posted a wee bit more than others.

18 minutes ago, Pure_Quality said:

Shut your fucking cunt mouth, gimp

Archived