Scott Brown

1 hour ago, TMB said:

When Jamie Walker took ma dive at Tynecastle Brown came out after the game and called him a cheat.  Now, the definition of cheat is "act dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage" which is exactly what Scott Brown did today.  Will he be remembered for his defense splitting passing?  His wonderful goals?  No, he just 'gets in peoples faces'.  Guy's a nothing player, and always has been.  

1.thumb.JPG.7933c21362f2a25e0c4765a5539017bd.JPG

He's a hypocrite too.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of the biggest faux hard man diddies to play in Scotland. Absolute no mark. Smacked about Europe by the big boys and only made to look the captain hard man when his childhood heroes weren't in the league, or were playing with two arms behind their back in recent years...

He'll fade into irrelevance.

5 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Finished as a footballer.

Finished as a human being.

Lego eating cunt is done for.

Watching him pull shit like this is pathetic.

To be finished as a human being he would have to have been one in the first place.

5 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Is this the same ref , who seen the elbow against UTD . never seen the supposed follow through . Fast tracked to Red .

The ref clearly seen this and if Compliance officer was fair , she would be asking him for his views . Or even why he never took any action 

It’s blatant and right in front of referees eyes so why he wasn’t punished for that blatant cheating is a mystery.

compliance officer should be all over that

oh wait!

10 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Is this the same ref , who seen the elbow against UTD . never seen the supposed follow through . Fast tracked to Red .

The ref clearly seen this and if Compliance officer was fair , she would be asking him for his views . Or even why he never took any action 

Right. When Lafferty did something similar v the sheep a few years ago, every newspaper and media outlet in Scotland campaigned for disciplinary action. Let's see how this plays out. 

I’m not surprised but how the fuck do they get away with calling it like that? Buff didn’t touch brown, pictures show him clearly flinging himself at Alfredo yet the narrative is being set.

To coin a Gerrard phrase “I'd be very interested to see what the decision would have been... if the shoe was on the other foot”.

If he isn’t hauled in front of a disciplinary panel for simulation then the worlds fucked.

524BB645-31B3-4895-975C-13E59CB6C79B.jpeg

17 hours ago, JWAC said:

I'd say that this should go to the review panel but they're better off when he's not playing.

He's the one scumbag, as well as Ajer I'll be laughing my tits off at if we win it this year

Just a pity that cunt Lustig is not at the scum anymore. 

Tam Cowan to be fair to him has just called Brown ‘embarrassing’ and a ‘hypocrite’ for feigning injury trying to get Morelos sent off when there was absolutely no contact after he accused Neymar of doing the same.  Didn’t miss the prick.

5 hours ago, Griffin Peterson said:

He must realise that he’s had the vote of no confidence. He’s done and in all honesty celtic are a better team without him.

Complete idiot of a man.

Wouldn't say better, less shite maybe.

Noticed in the Dubai photos how him and Lennie were close in conversation, whilst the others were just lazing around. 

Probably sorting out their futures, won't surprise me if he and Lennie end up working together  again. Even though Lennie has ideal face for radio, he's a shoe in for TV  jobs, just hope Brown doesn't follow. 

Archived