Imagine How Demoralising It Must Be...

1 hour ago, BlueMe said:

It happened to us in the cup final last season, and our players' heads were fucked after it tbh.

Today, we could barely put 3 passes together and looked average in the first half - they put in their best performance of the season today, and still couldn't score - then, to go on and lose the game to an own goal when we never even had a shot on target - it doesn't get any better than that for us tbh.

Today will have destroyed their mentality completely and drained any remaining fight they had in them.

Good times.

Plus , according to their poxy Manager , half of them want away and if they were thinking about changing their minds i'd say after that their minds will be well and truly made up.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Canabear said:

Plus , according to their poxy Manager , half of them want away and if they were thinking about changing their minds i'd say after that their minds will be well and truly made up.

El Hammed's last kick in a celtic jersey summed it up for me. He just didn't give a fuck and that kind of thing will run through the team now.

Allan Mc Gregors post match interview was honest and forthright particularly about the first half performance.We were 'poor' in the sense of   for  1 hour.But they began to lose thegrip they had on the game as we began to press upfield.Their defensive weaknesses began to come to the surface.The two incidents  involving Bitton and Duffy reflected that  situation.Madden totally bottled giving Duffy a straight  red.

What does it say when you play to your best,your opponents have an off day and still beat you

3 minutes ago, Bluetiful said:

I have checked post victory their Web 'shites' such as kerry fail street and notice they say things like "that was shampoo" why do they use the word shampoo like this? Bizarre 

Wtf does this even mean?? And why u checking out their pages after a win like today 

8 minutes ago, Bluetiful said:

I have checked post victory their Web 'shites' such as kerry fail street and notice they say things like "that was shampoo" why do they use the word shampoo like this? Bizarre 

It's a word filter, shampoo is shite

4 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Wtf does this even mean?? And why u checking out their pages after a win like today 

To laugh at them.

I did earlier, will do again later.

Their pain makes me happy.

5 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

It's a word filter, shampoo is shite

To laugh at them.

I did earlier, will do again later.

Their pain makes me happy.

Worth a look then yeah?? Fuck I haven't had time lately to visit here much let alone their sites

7 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Worth a look then yeah?? Fuck I haven't had time lately to visit here much let alone their sites

Some of it's hilarious.

It's just the same thing as the Kerryfail stuff or Clyde one, mate, with Bears listening for the giggles at them. 

Clyde One was comedy gold earlier, full of mentalists going on about the red card or even wanting to give Lennon a new contract lol.

Their forum at the moment is funny as fuck, the rage, the calling Lennon and the board all sorts of cunts. 

We've had near ten years of this shite, and their sense of entitlement due to it is something else.  Some of them just can't handle it. 

Each to their own like, but i do have a look after a game like this to laugh like fuck at them.

Siam69 that's exactly why. I only go there to get a laugh after we beat them and today is comedy gold. 

And as for Clyde ssb, how much percentage has been devoted to their fans in recent weeks. Don't get me wrong I love it. 

Long may thier pain continue 

Archived