Morelos 🤣

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, LaaRFC said:

Look at Ajers face. Every old firm he screams and shouts at the referee anytime Alfie goes near one of them. Get it up ye 

Every time the ref gives a decision he goes on his knees begging, pleading and throwing his hands in the air. Then he was doing the old Cardoso celebration for blocking a Morelos shot.

Guy is a wanker! Hope he's greeting right now.

6 minutes ago, LaaRFC said:

Look at Ajers face. Every old firm he screams and shouts at the referee anytime Alfie goes near one of them. Get it up ye 

He’s a prick, glad he’s hurting tonight. Lustig is another prize bell end who’ll be in tears tonight, shame he’s not there to be a part of the capitulation. 

That wanker "big" ajer gets right on my tits. Never seen a taller mouse in all my days.  Every time we play that scummy cunts I hope for some one to half the cunt. He greets like he's been crippled every time there's a bastarc throw in.  The cunt 

2 minutes ago, crabbit247 said:

That wanker "big" ajer gets right on my tits. Never seen a taller mouse in all my days.  Every time we play that scummy cunts I hope for some one to half the cunt. He greets like he's been crippled every time there's a bastarc throw in.  The cunt 

Why did that cunt keep showing everyone his index finger?

13 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

Bobby Madden should have been sent off for hooking broon :lol:

I didn't realise it was Madden's hand that brushed his cheek. Madden must have used the old Yale key trick to make Brown scream like that.

34 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Every time the ref gives a decision he goes on his knees begging, pleading and throwing his hands in the air. Then he was doing the old Cardoso celebration for blocking a Morelos shot.

Guy is a wanker! Hope he's greeting right now.

Total wanker, hate the cunt, he overtakes Lustig has the biggest overseas wank they have had in years

2 minutes ago, rbt1548 said:

I didn't realise it was Madden's hand that brushed his cheek. Madden must have used the old Yale key trick to make Brown scream like that.

Do you think Madden will get pulled up by the compliance officer  

Archived