Morelos 🤣

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

Thanks, I just think that is what he should be doing mate, that wankers Walker and Crocker cannot wait to condemn anything a Rangers player does, Ally IMO should surely know that as we all do, and have his words ready to help put across our side of the situation. Simples.

no wanting to go over old ground but after the gardening leave fiasco with McCoist, he doesn't give a fuck about our side of any situation 

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Lord Lockin said:

no wanting to go over old ground but after the gardening leave fiasco with McCoist, he doesn't give a fuck about our side of any situation 

I just never know where he is coming from to be honest, I have an inbuilt feeling I want to like Ally because of what he did as a player and also his cheeky chappy personality.

He just does not stand up for us as I would expect, especially when he is on with tarriers.  

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

I think if you watch the game back Morelos has a very good game as does the team as a whole just dug in and worked hard and controlled everything after 20 minutes.

Yep. As much as I want him to score against the taigs if he doesnt and we still win thats all that matters.

Only the taigs that seem to be heavy obsessed that he aint scored against them.  There team played to the best they can and lost and all they can talk about is morelos.

Roofe and tav has scored more than that eduaord and morelos is only one behind him. 

Maybe they should start concentrating on there own so called star striker.

2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I just never know where he is coming from to be honest, I have an inbuilt feeling I want to like Ally because of what he did as a player and also his cheeky chappy personality.

He just does not stand up for us as I would expect, especially when he is on with tarriers.  

in my eyes McCoist only bothers about McCoist 

17 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Yep. As much as I want him to score against the taigs if he doesnt and we still win thats all that matters.

Only the taigs that seem to be heavy obsessed that he aint scored against them.  There team played to the best they can and lost and all they can talk about is morelos.

Roofe and tav has scored more than that eduaord and morelos is only one behind him. 

Maybe they should start concentrating on there own so called star striker.

You watch Eduard and he's quite lazy outside the box he will do the odd thing now and again but mainly waits for the ball to his feet.

28 minutes ago, Smile said:

I think if you watch the game back Morelos has a very good game as does the team as a whole just dug in and worked hard and controlled everything after 20 minutes.

Absolutely, thats why i thought the roofe sub was a tactical one at first. Arguebly Morelos had the biggest say in the game by getting bitton sent off, thats what wee buffalo offers us when hes not scoring goals and people need to realise that

2 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Ajer is an absolute vag of a guy.

Big girls blouse and first to be on his needs of crying at the ref as soon as someone stands up to him physically. 

Shite defender as well. Morelos rag dolls him every time. 

Easily their most overrated player. Found out everytime against any tough opposition. Morelos has ripped him a new arsehole every game hence why he shoved Bitton on him instead.

Morelos deserves to start again this weekend and hopefully grab a goal or two. 

Archived