Cheerio 10 in a row

RFC55

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

None of this "there's still a long way to go pish". Even if we do drop points. Their team is nowhere near good enough to win enough games. They have absolutely no confidence. Leagues won and no one will tell me different 🤣

They need to win about 14 in a row.and us lose 6 out of last 14.

No fuckjng happening

Glasgow Rangers champions 

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Only thing that's annoying me is can u imagine the atmosphere inside Ibrox these days. Please let us get back to Ibrox before May 

Or at least pubs open 

I love Shane duffys presence more than us fans.

Wee Londonderry boy as well 

fecking brilliant love the implosion from that mob,  lennon on sportsound  excuses excuses excuses the irish gimp bonnar saying on sportsound  because they don't have the scum supporters at home driving them for a last minute winner in other words putting there scummy pressure on a ref to give them a last minute penalty. rejoice in their fecking 10 ( not even 9 seeing as it was gifted) in a row pain. GIRUY:cup:

22 minutes ago, foghorn leghorn said:

I went on to the kherrydale street forum and one dumb Fenian posted : "Another example of how we are reffed differently to every other team in the country."

What the dumbo forgets is that Willie Collum is a RE teacher in a Katholic school.

Also forgets that they were awarded an offside goal tonight and Livingston were denied a stonewall penalty.

Archived