Cheerio 10 in a row

RFC55

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 21/01/2021 at 09:21, KingKirk said:

Are we straight in the champions league next year or do we still need to qualify 

Next seasons winners go straight to the league avoiding the qualifiers.  So as well as this season wrapping things up next season will provide very very important as the windfall from walking straight into the league will be massive. 

win the league this season and next season and we’re in a fucking great place 🇬🇧 

20 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

394442FD-4572-4D15-B164-DE6D7E414279.thumb.jpeg.4af27d2cf1abb7d641300f81a96d26fb.jpeg

£56 for me mate 

might order some fireworks to go with my smokers 👍

You can’t see it in that screen grab but £56.99 is for two blue smoke bombs and two red, apparently these are the biggest ones I could order.

Hope my tinker Fenian neighbour forgets to close his windows 😆

Hate to say it but all this talk of mass celebrations at George square or even Ibrox is unlikely IMO, as much as I would love for it to happen.

We’ll no doubt still be in lockdown when the league is clinched or the tier system (basically the same thing), and there will be a large police presence at both Ibrox and George square and I can see the authorities threatening us in an extreme way prior such as fines and punishments to the club etc. They’ll be well onto it and will do everything in their power to stop it.

I think best case scenario we at least have the boozers open, but even that I think is extremely unlikely.

5 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Hate to say it but all this talk of mass celebrations at George square or even Ibrox is unlikely IMO, as much as I would love for it to happen.

We’ll no doubt still be in lockdown when the league is clinched or the tier system (basically the same thing), and there will be a large police presence at both Ibrox and George square and I can see the authorities threatening us in an extreme way prior such as fines and punishments to the club etc. They’ll be well onto it and will do everything in their power to stop it.

I think best case scenario we at least have the boozers open, but even that I think is extremely unlikely.

The bunting, scarves, flags and sharks will be out in force. I'm taking my shark for its exercise in George SQ and Ibrox. No one is stopping me.

1 hour ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Are you serious? They’ll need to call in the fucking army to stop the street parties when we win it. How the fuck do you punish the club for fans in George square,do they fine scum for fans in car park? Bring it on:UK:

4 hours ago, Dickie said:

Are you serious? They’ll need to call in the fucking army to stop the street parties when we win it. How the fuck do you punish the club for fans in George square,do they fine scum for fans in car park? Bring it on:UK:

Hope you’re right mate, I hope it goes ahead on a large scale and we’re left to enjoy our day. 

The day its confirmed Glasgow will get a reminder that this is our city always has been and will be. 

Will the chaos get bad press 100% even more than usual  we've waited 9 years from Peterhead to Berwick Rangers and all the shit in between. 

It's gonna be a day full of emotion and I intend to enjoy every minute of it along with every other bear. 

Our great football club deserve this and so do each and everyone of us. 

Never surrender 👍

10 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

You can’t see it in that screen grab but £56.99 is for two blue smoke bombs and two red, apparently these are the biggest ones I could order.

Hope my tinker Fenian neighbour forgets to close his windows 😆

We are going to have to synchronise timing of this.
Might i suggest.......8.75 :boydie2:........or we make it some time with 55 minutes in it.

20 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

A classic now 

He’s wrong you know. The “in a row” has nothing to do with a competition between us and them. It’s how many you accumulate over time one after the other. If you believe what he said then our nine in a row doesn’t exist. 
you can win, say 5 Champions League’s in a row and the opposition each time changes. You’re still documented with 5 in a row though. 

what he should have talked about is “cheating” “abuse of rules” “tainted” and “buying titles” in respect of them winning 9iar. 

The only thing he’s correct about is those cunts never getting 10iar

28 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

He’s wrong you know. The “in a row” has nothing to do with a competition between us and them. It’s how many you accumulate over time one after the other. If you believe what he said then our nine in a row doesn’t exist. 
you can win, say 5 Champions League’s in a row and the opposition each time changes. You’re still documented with 5 in a row though. 

what he should have talked about is “cheating” “abuse of rules” “tainted” and “buying titles” in respect of them winning 9iar. 

Don’t disagree on the last part but it’s now a nice GIFUY and wind up to them now 😄

30 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

With luck .I’m hoping this is one reason ,he left the club .So he can call them out after we win this iconic league title 

And then those corrupt bastards at the Spfl and Sfa can’t hold Rangers liable 

Archived