Cheerio 10 in a row

RFC55

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Few of The more Rabid ones in my work are dead behind the eyes already 😂

In my new job it’s all Gerrys, pats and John pauls,  No cunt wants to talk to me about the fitba funnily enough 🤣

On 23/01/2021 at 09:59, KeyserSoze said:

He’s wrong you know. The “in a row” has nothing to do with a competition between us and them. It’s how many you accumulate over time one after the other. If you believe what he said then our nine in a row doesn’t exist. 
you can win, say 5 Champions League’s in a row and the opposition each time changes. You’re still documented with 5 in a row though. 

what he should have talked about is “cheating” “abuse of rules” “tainted” and “buying titles” in respect of them winning 9iar. 

The only thing he’s correct about is those cunts never getting 10iar

Last time I checked celtic were still in the league when Rangers won 9IAR, which is his point

1 minute ago, Bigdave30 said:

In my new job it’s all Gerrys, pats and John pauls,  No cunt wants to talk to me about the fitba funnily enough 🤣

My work is pretty much a 50/50 split us and them though we have got a Patrick Thistle fan and also a St Mirren fan, St Mirren boy was quite popular with the Rangers boys on Monday morning funnily enough 😂

Archived