Shane Duffy Highlights today

RDB14

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, hammer93 said:

Can't be that big of money m8.....it's fucking Burnley.....Dyche is always moaning that he gets fuck all cash:lol:

They wanted him a year or so before he came to us and I'm sure I read they knocked back about 8 or 9 million for him 😂

17 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Duffy to Forest?? Him & big Joe Worrall in the heart of defence. Brian Clough will be squirming in his grave at the thought.

Duffy's performances in the SPL have made Scott McKenna look like Sergio Ramos and he can't even get a game for Forest. 

6 minutes ago, southcoastbear said:

Likely end up on loan at the mhanky mob soon then

Whether it's Gallagher or McKenna, I doubt it's going to be enough to firm up that leaky defence of theirs. I'd take our fourth-choice CB, Katic, over either of them. 

5 minutes ago, rangersross said:

Really speaks volumes that in an era which included Cribari and Faure, Martin is the standout 'disappointing centre-back'. 

We have been through the mill.  I can't wait for dementia to kick in.

1 minute ago, Boybluesy said:

We have been through the mill.  I can't wait for dementia to kick in.

Hopefully we'll just make enough good memories over the next few years to cancel out the rotten ones! Winning the league and making it into a CL group stage next season would be a start. 

40 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Apparently he has deleted his twitter. It smells like more than leaving for family reasons. Time will tell.

Didn't realise aswell as supporting the IRA on twitter he also has a history of homophobic tweets. 

2 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Didn't realise aswell as supporting the IRA on twitter he also has a history of homophobic tweets. 

He is seen in that "there's only one Shane Duffy" video in the 'celtic' thread pretending to fire a rifle, big brave Shane?, call him out on it and you will get the same victim crap McLean comes out with.

24 minutes ago, rbt1548 said:

He is seen in that "there's only one Shane Duffy" video in the 'celtic' thread pretending to fire a rifle, big brave Shane?, call him out on it and you will get the same victim crap McLean comes out with.

He's a wank, no wonder he looked embarrassed when they started chanting his name.

He's mince.

2 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

“Lump of wood joining Forest”

By God, we’ll miss him. 

If true, then the family reason were shite. Just as I suspected. Jumped at the first opportunity. So much for being a die-hard tarrier.

2 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

“Lump of wood joining Forest”

By God, we’ll miss him. 

Jesus Christ, don't tell me that forest are going to pay his 40grand a week wages, has nobody there even bothered to watch the comedy show he's been putting on with them so far? , beggars belief.

Archived