Neill McCann

Lets go 55

Best analysis  of a game  bar none , he knows  the game  inside  out , not afraid to call the shots , Rangers  should  get him on board ,  he might have failed at Dundee but he gave us the heads up on Kamara.

Give the guy a job and we will  reap the benefits .

Kick them Out. 

4 minutes ago, Lets go 55 said:

Best analysis  of a game  bar none , he knows  the game  inside  out , not afraid to call the shots , Rangers  should  get him on board ,  he might have failed at Dundee but he gave us the heads up on Kamara.

Kick them Out. 

Can't argue with any of that. Always fair and balanced as well. 

4 minutes ago, Lets go 55 said:

Kick them Out. 

Mate. Gary Neville. Valencia. Just because you know how to analyse the game doesn't mean you can influence it.

I’m an A licence coach and work in football so listening to tactical/technical discussion in detail is something I really enjoy. I have to say the way McCann talks is so impressive. He clearly knows the game well and I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if he ended up at the club in some capacity in years to come. He quite obviously has a huge affinity with the club as well. 

The way he dissected the tactical situation today at half time regarding getting the ball higher up the pitch quicker and how you could beat the press that celtic were putting on was superb. In fairness to him he’s always talks sense when it comes to football, you wouldn’t think it but he’s a supposed to be a right hard cunt in the dressing room as well. 

21 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

FFS, can nobody spell Neil properly tonight!!! 

Give the OP a break. Maybe he has been under the Zubr bridge in my absence, weirdly I dont drink when we are playing so am catching up alcohol wise, but seriously he may be smashed so give him a break.

10 minutes ago, badjon said:

Give the OP a break. Maybe he has been under the Zubr bridge in my absence, weirdly I dont drink when we are playing so am catching up alcohol wise, but seriously he may be smashed so give him a break.

Look jon, if I'm ever looking for advice about my local soup kitchen opening times from an old piss drenched tramp then I'll give you a shout, but until then just pipe doon eh. 

1 hour ago, PromDeAnglais said:

Mate. Gary Neville. Valencia. Just because you know how to analyse the game doesn't mean you can influence it.

Plus he was managing in a foreign country with foreign speaking players. Terrible example tbh. 

8 hours ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

I’m an A licence coach and work in football so listening to tactical/technical discussion in detail is something I really enjoy. I have to say the way McCann talks is so impressive. He clearly knows the game well and I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if he ended up at the club in some capacity in years to come. He quite obviously has a huge affinity with the club as well. 

The way he dissected the tactical situation today at half time regarding getting the ball higher up the pitch quicker and how you could beat the press that celtic were putting on was superb. In fairness to him he’s always talks sense when it comes to football, you wouldn’t think it but he’s a supposed to be a right hard cunt in the dressing room as well. 

D2AD09F1-80BD-4449-A88E-95483180F24B.jpeg

Archived