Neill McCann

Lets go 55

We have given him a job he is excellent at, on RTV. He's a good football man and he likes to get a good analysis from Gerrard post match.

I know Neil's nephew very well and he leans towards us despite his other nephew being a wee tarrier. I mind the Motherwell play off game he was sitting just along from me in the club deck so from having to buy a ticket in with Bears i'd say the club are looking after him a bit better now and that's fine by me. 

10 hours ago, TMB said:

He's a good Rangers man and I enjoy his punditry.  I wouldn't want him removed from that role we need as many as we can in the media.  McCann and Boyd are the only two I can think of.  

Watching Boyd on TV is brilliant. Relishes the fact that the scum hate him and doesn't hide his gloating. Always well groomed as well. I wish to feck that McCoist had turned out like that instead of peeheeing about everything scum.

2 minutes ago, My Fathers Scarf said:

Watching Boyd on TV is brilliant. Relishes the fact that the scum hate him and doesn't hide his gloating. Always well groomed as well. I wish to feck that McCoist had turned out like that instead of peeheeing about everything scum.

Ally likes getting stuck into Morelos constantly with his 'mate' Andy Walker.

Boyd at least stuck up for Alfie yesterday on Sky.

8 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I ended up turning the volume down yesterday. He was doing ma tits in listening to him. It hurts me to see him cosying up to them.

8 minutes ago, My Fathers Scarf said:

I ended up turning the volume down yesterday. He was doing ma tits in listening to him. It hurts me to see him cosying up to them.

I know mate, it's fucking brutal. Fwiw i think Ally is just an honest punter unlike they bastards who always have an agenda, his biggest weakness is buying into said agendas.

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

I know mate, it's fucking brutal. Fwiw i think Ally is just an honest punter unlike they bastards who always have an agenda, his biggest weakness is buying into said agendas.

His problem is that he wants 'everybody' to love him. Says what he thinks people want to hear rather than being honest and saying it from the heart.

1 minute ago, My Fathers Scarf said:

His problem is that he wants 'everybody' to love him. Says what he thinks people want to hear rather than being honest and saying it from the heart.

Aye there's definitely an element of that in there aswell mate, he is easily influenced.

30 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

The over analysis of the potential booking a couple minutes in was disgusting 

Was it a booking and was it silly from Morelos ? Absolutely. But how many bookings do referees miss game after game and we don’t go into a 10 minute discussion about it. Particularly in this fixture where some refs like to keep their cards in their pocket early doors. 

McCoist indulged Walker though, I can deal with him criticising Morelos play god knows I did plenty yesterday but when it comes to those kind of incidents he really should be sticking up for our player/the club against that cunt Walker 

Archived