Taking on and

They Gnu

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Game was ready made for Kent and Aribo , most of the game they left 2 at the back ,both of them should have been running at them. We were to busy fucking about at the back. The throw out by McGregor had 4 of their players on the edge of our box every time , because they knew we always do it.

Changing it by a blooter up the park takes at least 4 of them out the game , giving Kent and Aribo the chance to run through them , I think i seen Kent do it once in the whole match.......

12 minutes ago, dougie76 said:

Because they are not robots and will have dips in form?

Well this dip has lasted weeks,when was the last game we ran at defenders and skinned them. Benfica showed us how to break with pace, it means running with the ball and beating men. As RossGG says it’s about consequences and fear of failure.

24 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Game was ready made for Kent and Aribo , most of the game they left 2 at the back ,both of them should have been running at them. We were to busy fucking about at the back. The throw out by McGregor had 4 of their players on the edge of our box every time , because they knew we always do it.

Changing it by a blooter up the park takes at least 4 of them out the game , giving Kent and Aribo the chance to run through them , I think i seen Kent do it once in the whole match.......

Aribo got into good positions but nearly every time made a poor decision or pass that lost us the ball and we were countered. I was disappointed with him. 

1 minute ago, FlippinEck said:

Aribo got into good positions but nearly every time made a poor decision or pass that lost us the ball and we were countered. I was disappointed with him. 

All about opinions , up until the sending off Aribo was having a shocker.........

13 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

I agree, however his one flick on header to McGregor was excellent. 

1 hour ago, They Gnu said:

Well this dip has lasted weeks,when was the last game we ran at defenders and skinned them. Benfica showed us how to break with pace, it means running with the ball and beating men. As RossGG says it’s about consequences and fear of failure.

It happens mate, things will click again soon enough.

2 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

You ever enjoy anything mate?

1 hour ago, sassaaaa said:

All about opinions , up until the sending off Aribo was having a shocker.........

He’s never a midfield grafter, it’s that simple.

Jack or Arfield would have helped enormously, we all thought our midfield was lightweight and that’s how it turned out.

2 hours ago, They Gnu said:

Beating a man. Why do Tav, Borna or Ryan Kent no longer skin opponents. When we’re up against park the bus sides it’s the best way of finding space and opening them up?

Your arse, they’ve found 10 points worth of space at the top of the league 🤣

Archived