Tom English - Funny

6 minutes ago, LucyBlue said:

Neither have I to be honest.

It was just a poster that copied some pics of some girl from the web that guys on here liked.

It was all very weird. 

When it bordered on a Police Matter "she" left.

when catfishing wasn’t even a thing 😂

6 minutes ago, dazzareyes said:

He literally has a cuntish dig at our manager at the end of that article, he is and never will be a friend of our club, Tom English for that reason can get so far to fuck, the wank that he is.

Agreed, he actually has the potential to be a really 1st class Journalist, if it wasn't for his blind hatred of all things Rangers.

That, like Speirs, will be his eventual undoing.

As I don't bother with what so called Scottish sports journalists write, I haven't read an article of his before. I did manage to get to the bottom of it, but was a slog. 

He continually stated the obvious, what we already know, with very few real insights or shrewd observations.

His first attempted innovative or attention seeking phrase was the allusion right at the start "the only thing they could see in their rear-view mirror was their own dust."   He didn't even get better after that.

And he totally misread Gerrards reasons for playing the game down, missing a great opportunity to analyse Gerrard's true character. (Especially if he had compared it to TLB.)

Would struggle for  B+ as a school essay, 

A for spelling and grammar (and the proof reader), B for content, C for insight and D for innovative viewpoint..

43 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Wasn’t a hopeful punt by tavernier and he’s slagging Morelos and Gerrard. We weren’t outplayed for an hour. Stop giving these scum bastards at bbc hits.

The voice of reason. 

More fact, opinion and punch in those three sentences than the whole of the English article. 

1 hour ago, tannerall said:

As I don't bother with what so called Scottish sports journalists write, I haven't read an article of his before. I did manage to get to the bottom of it, but was a slog. 

He continually stated the obvious, what we already know, with very few real insights or shrewd observations.

His first attempted innovative or attention seeking phrase was the allusion right at the start "the only thing they could see in their rear-view mirror was their own dust."   He didn't even get better after that.

And he totally misread Gerrards reasons for playing the game down, missing a great opportunity to analyse Gerrard's true character. (Especially if he had compared it to TLB.)

Would struggle for  B+ as a school essay, 

A for spelling and grammar (and the proof reader), B for content, C for CUNT and D for innovative viewpoint..

Fixed that for you....

On 03/01/2021 at 15:15, The Godfather said:

See he got his slip bit in at the end. 

They are hurting like fuck, the fenian walls are crumbling down. 

Fucking beautiful

Love when they mention the slip :lol: Was a great wee day in my house as my wife is a big Chelsea fan and i like them also.

1 minute ago, TheJacketRFC said:

Love when they mention the slip :lol: Was a great wee day in my house as my wife is a big Chelsea fan and i like them also.

Can't argue as I'm the same. 

I'll slip on my way to kissing his shoes if he delivers 55 though. 

On 03/01/2021 at 16:40, doc holliday said:

We have caught them out before with a longer ball down the right  channel for our front players,with their full back concentrating on Tav,no doubt aour coaches did their homework,all credit to them and Alfredo.

Here's hoping that  we start countering those counter measures teams have started using against our full backs, more - get our midfield enforcers back fit, too.

Just prior to Gerrards appointment Tom English was a guest with a football journalist from the Liverpool Echo on a BbC Scotland  programme assessing  how Steven and his background team would fare at Ibrox.English was doubtful and generally negative and felt that it was j too much of a gamble for the inexperienced Gerrard.

The insightful and knowledgeable  guy from the Echo took an entirely different perspective and was glowing in his praise  of SG and the guys in the backroom team( he went into quite a  bit of detail on each one of them) he had brought with in with him.He was certain that it was a smart,no,he corrected himself a very shrewd move and positive for Rangers which would be very much in the best interests  of the club and its support.

Archived