Ryan Jack

hammer93

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, hammer93 said:

Just been sent a message from a mate, their are unconfirmed reports that Jack took a cortisone injection and it caused him to lose his vision, apparently his sight is coming and going and we are reportedly suing the doctor?

@STEPPS BOY @eskbankloyal you heard anything lads?

I don’t know the specifics but he took an injection that went wrong, aye. He’s hoping to be back in a couple of weeks 

24 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

1. A cortisone injection nowadays would mean a failed drugs test.

2. A law suit would take years to come about, not a few weeks.

I smell shite!

4c5b064197b4cfa9458e67253e0f614c.jpg

Not necessarily, he may have a musculoskeletal TUE. The substance of the story that he took a reaction to an injection is apparently true.

On 04/01/2021 at 15:22, eskbankloyal said:

I don’t know the specifics but he took an injection that went wrong, aye. He’s hoping to be back in a couple of weeks 

Poor lad.
Can't wait to have him back.

14 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Do you think we can win the league without Jack? 

Yes because Davis and Kamara are doing well this season and they are too far in terms of points. But never say never, we never know.

17 hours ago, IRed said:

Yes because Davis and Kamara are doing well this season and they are too far in terms of points. But never say never, we never know.

The worry is if Davis or Kamara get an injury we are really looking short on midfield, unless Jack and Arfield are about ready to return 

24 minutes ago, southcoastbear said:

Need to get game time into these lads if we are expecting them to do a job for us.

Can see us getting someone in during the January window though, if at all possible.

Players need to learn about the pressures of winning games for us. So half an hour when the game is won is fine, but starting and winning must-win games is crucial. Thats why for me the cup defeat was so frustrating. Gerrard started Bassey and Zungu and neither did well.

I'm sure we can get such players minutes, I'm just not sure Gerrard would risk starting key games with such players until the league is won, unless his hand is forced. If we'd won the cup game I think their exposure would have been better.

Hope at least 1 midfielder capable of starting joins this month.

Archived