An Image That Sums up Our Team

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, TMB said:

Ajer is a very good CB and I'll be happy when he leaves in all honesty.  I'm glad our team won the game, and the league, we can send Ajer off a loser :)

Nah don’t agree. You don’t celebrate a block the way he did if you’re a good cb, its not American football.  Think he’s got plenty mistakes in him but is the best of a bad bunch. He’s the Same as the other guy they had that was worth millions and left on a free, began with a D, good enough for them but will be shown up else where imo. He’s definitely not worth the money that the tarriers will be looking for.

1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

Aribo was taking no shit and had his eye on the prize and it seems our team have learned that we need to hate them just as much as they hate us and if not more 👏🏻👏🏻

Aribo seemed to have a bit of steel about him in the game which was good to see. I'm not saying he's Ian Ferguson or anything but he was getting stuck in and showing some fight. 

1 hour ago, TMB said:

Ajer is a very good CB and I'll be happy when he leaves in all honesty.  I'm glad our team won the game, and the league, we can send Ajer off a loser :)

Who says he's good? The media? Milan are watching him? Don't talk shite. You are caught up in the media hype. The facts say that celtic have conceded a barrel load this year and he has to take his share of the blame.

Look how out of position he was when Bitton pulled down Alfie. And his block celebration was a riddy.

3 hours ago, Bronzy said:

spacer.png

Good post mate. Was gonna post something about this myself.

When it kicked off, they had maybe three players in about it where we had everycunt going for Catholic throats.

Annoyed me in recent years seeing us defeated without cracking a few shins.

Good to see apparently quiet players like Aribo and Kamara getting in about it and showing they know what it means. 

Also think I would love to crack Ajer before Brown now. Cunt celebrates making a tackle.

6 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Who says he's good? The media? Milan are watching him? Don't talk shite. You are caught up in the media hype. The facts say that celtic have conceded a barrel load this year and he has to take his share of the blame.

Look how out of position he was when Bitton pulled down Alfie. And his block celebration was a riddy.

And defender that celebrates a block tackle must have a high opinion of himself .Can you imagine Gough,Brown or Amo doing that sort of thing .I would think ,what a  wanker .It’s not the first time either 

What I don’t understand .He is  part of that cheating ,scummy act. This club is known for through last 10 years .Brown,Lustig, himself ,maybe one or 2 others .They didn’t  think twice about getting a player booked or sent off .Haranguing weak refs every game. .Yet no one seems to stand up to him.Or even give him a real sore one which I would love to see .

You are right .He isn’t that good but he does exert some kind of influence in a game IMO 

2 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Good post mate. Was gonna post something about this myself.

When it kicked off, they had maybe three players in about it where we had everycunt going for Catholic throats.

Annoyed me in recent years seeing us defeated without cracking a few shins.

Good to see apparently quiet players like Aribo and Kamara getting in about it and showing they know what it means. 

Also think I would love to crack Ajer before Brown now. Cunt celebrates making a tackle.

One of the best parts of the game tbh .Our players taking no shit at this moment .

Never understood the hype around Ajer tbh, he’s good at winning headers, but then so is Katic, and I’ve never seen him getting touted for £30m+ to the likes of AC Milan. Sure he’s probably slightly quicker and slightly better technically than Katic, but his passing is still miles below the level of someone like Goldson, and Goldson is still more than good enough in the air as well. His positioning is suspect at times and he looks quite ungainly when he’s running with the ball as well, which is probably why opposition teams drop off a bit and let him run out of position to try and catch him out, like they did with Katic last season and the season before that.

I don’t think he’s terrible, but I don’t think he’s particularly great either.

Have to admit, I agree with TMB. Ajer is a good player, and overall he had a good game. Easily their best defensive player. Tends to be comfortable going forward when he plays at RB too. Arrogant cunt of a man that thinks he's better than he is, but good nonetheless.

Their other CBs are rotten though.

7 hours ago, TMB said:

He isn't, at all. 

He's a big athletic guy who can dominate the average SPFL striker through his size/pace.

Against a remotely capable striker he's an absolute diddy.

At first glance Ajer looks a player because he can tackle, bring the ball out from the back and has pace, but I think every Rangers fan knows he can be a liability defensively. He looks every bit a midfielder playing centre back (I believe he was a midfielder before he went to celtic).

Also he’s a wee fanny. 

8 hours ago, TMB said:

Have you seen him play a lot like?

I’ve only seen him against us and he’s been shit

8 hours ago, murzo said:

Nah don’t agree. You don’t celebrate a block the way he did if you’re a good cb, its not American football.  Think he’s got plenty mistakes in him but is the best of a bad bunch. He’s the Same as the other guy they had that was worth millions and left on a free, began with a D, good enough for them but will be shown up else where imo. He’s definitely not worth the money that the tarriers will be looking for.

Do you think Barisic is a good left back?

Archived