An Image That Sums up Our Team

Bronzy

35 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Yes. Like I said he’s been shit 🤷‍♂️

same old story in the media all their players are superstars and worth a fortune all our a shit and worth nothing we must have just got lucky with our defensive record and 19 points ahead.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, TMB said:

Ajer is a very good CB and I'll be happy when he leaves in all honesty.  I'm glad our team won the game, and the league, we can send Ajer off a loser :)

I think he is pish to be honest.

If he was played in his natural position which i believe is Midfield then maybe he would improve.

The celebration of blocking a shot on goal was borderline embarrassing. 

43 minutes ago, TheJacketRFC said:

I think he is pish to be honest.

If he was played in his natural position which i believe is Midfield then maybe he would improve.

The celebration of blocking a shot on goal was borderline embarrassing. 

How come you know what his “natural” position is?

sfunny. 

13 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

I think he’s pish, but he played well on Saturday.

He’s tall, he’s fast, he brings the ball out of defence.  He’s their best CB.  When he leaves celtic will be a lot weaker because of it.

5 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Aribo squaring up to him was about his most meaningful contribution in the game tbh. Nice to see a bit of aggression from our players towards them though.

As for Ajer, he's a bang average defender who seems to have bought into the hype the tarriers have tried to create for him. If not for his pace then he wouldn't even be as good as bang average.

Don't really get the reaction to him celebrating a block/tackle though. It's not for me but he isn't the first or last defender to be seen doing it.

So even more so than his involvement in the goal 🤷‍♂️

9 hours ago, Inigo said:

Have to admit, I agree with TMB. Ajer is a good player, and overall he had a good game. Easily their best defensive player. Tends to be comfortable going forward when he plays at RB too. Arrogant cunt of a man that thinks he's better than he is, but good nonetheless.

Their other CBs are rotten though.

Their best defensive player went walkabout at sending off.

1 hour ago, Dickie said:

Their best defensive player went walkabout at sending off.

Yes, he did a bit. Mainly because they were pushing a high line for a misjudged high press. Something our fellas have done occasionally too, btw. Doesn't make them bad players. It means they made a mistake.

8 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Aribo squaring up to him was about his most meaningful contribution in the game tbh. Nice to see a bit of aggression from our players towards them though.

As for Ajer, he's a bang average defender who seems to have bought into the hype the tarriers have tried to create for him. If not for his pace then he wouldn't even be as good as bang average.

Don't really get the reaction to him celebrating a block/tackle though. It's not for me but he isn't the first or last defender to be seen doing it.

Surely his most meaningful contribution to the game was his assist for McGregor to give us the lead:Banane21:

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

What was the out come of this mate?

Genuinely never seen it before 

Don't know what happened next, but this shows another perspective which is a wee bit less impressive. 

To be fair to Maradona in the same game he did this.

Probably his greatest game. 

Sorry to go so far off topic, but to make up in the Bear's Den I'll throw in this one of Maradona's team mate and good friend scoring a goal.

Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

Wtf that first video about 😆

Some player, him and Caniggia together must have been frightening for the opposition 

My guess is there was a free kick a few seconds earlier, the Belgians had a wall, and the ball was passed to Maradona, who is receiving the pass. 

That's just a guess.

Archived