celtic Bloggers

Simple answer is NO.  Why?  Because this is how they make their living.  Invent stories and sell them on for profit to a readership that wants so desperately for it to be true.  I'm still amazed that Angela Haggerty made a career at the Herald based on a Rangers hating blog.  All she had was a HND.

3 minutes ago, Shropshire Blue said:

Will winning 55 spell the end for most of the deranged tarrier bloggers? I'm thinking John James, Phil, Harry Brady etc etc. Would love to see the Rangers board destroy just one of them before they disappear into the sunset.

Hmm I wouldn't come on here as a new poster demonstrating an apparent in depth knowledge of taig bloggers.. Just saying 🤔

5 hours ago, Shropshire Blue said:

Will winning 55 spell the end for most of the deranged tarrier bloggers? I'm thinking John James, Phil, Harry Brady etc etc. Would love to see the Rangers board destroy just one of them before they disappear into the sunset.

Who? 

8 hours ago, Scouse_Legend said:

Never heard of any of them and quite frankly couldn't give a fuck either. How are you so clued up about "celtic bloggers" anyway? celtic blogs shouldn't be of any interest or concern to any bluenose. I smell a rat. A fenian one

I ain't no fenian bastard pal, I'm just aware that these pape bloggers have been trying to damage Rangers for a decade and the club have done nothing. Maybe now from a position of strength the club can wipe these fuckers out , legally of course. How any bluenose can say they're not aware of these bloggers attacking Rangers defies belief in my opinion. Have you been offline since 2012?

4 hours ago, Shropshire Blue said:

I ain't no fenian bastard pal, I'm just aware that these pape bloggers have been trying to damage Rangers for a decade and the club have done nothing. Maybe now from a position of strength the club can wipe these fuckers out , legally of course. How any bluenose can say they're not aware of these bloggers attacking Rangers defies belief in my opinion. Have you been offline since 2012?

I’ve never heard of them. I’ve been online a lot since 2012. I just don’t ever go onto their blogs or fan pages. Not sure why any Rangers fan would. Leave it to them to be obsessed with us.

27 minutes ago, Shropshire Blue said:

Why? What have I said that makes you think I'm a tarrier? Why would a celtic fan be calling for Rangers to defend themselves against tarrier bloggers? Dosnt make sense. Not every new person on the forum is a pape you know. 

Obviously.

Leave out the "pape" patter mate, i'm a good chapel attending catholic.

9 minutes ago, Shropshire Blue said:

Ok i won't bite anymore, just annoying being called a taig, i fucking despise them. For the record I've been on twitter for years helping to expose various anonymous pape twitter accounts so I ain't no celtic fan. If people want to think I am then good for them 

Reveal your twitter ID or forever be a taig in the opinion of this forum.

25 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Reveal your twitter ID or forever be a taig in the opinion of this forum.

FanFan Fan Club was my twitter account, long since suspended though, I've had other accounts but my email is banned for life from twitter and that's why I came on here. Wish I hadn't bothered now 

Archived