Sturgeon

Trooblue

She completely ignored the 50th anniversary. Partly influenced by some of her colleagues and supporters, partly on her own initiative, she clearly hates Rangers, so what's the betting that she now finds a convenient excuse to suspend the Scottish football season?

Just now, Misteral said:

WTF?

She's making new announcements about tightening up the Scottish lockdown. She's always desperate to take Scotland a stage further than England. How much further can she go with the Scottish lockdown? Football is an obvious target, especially if she is encouraged by her Justice Minister. Nothing this woman does would surprise me 

Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

Why the he fuck would you want that horrible rug munching dug faced dyke anywhere near Ibrox anyway?

Not the point. She is on Twitter constantly about utter trivia, yet, as the MSP for the area including Ibrox, and as First Minister, she could find nothing to say to commemorate the biggest sporting disaster in Scotland's history. Disgraceful.

Just now, Trooblue said:

Not the point. She is on Twitter constantly about utter trivia, yet, as the MSP for the area including Ibrox, and as First Minister, she could find nothing to say to commemorate the biggest sporting disaster in Scotland's history. Disgraceful.

Man has a point.

3 minutes ago, Trooblue said:

Well at least we didn’t need to listen to or read tweets from her pretending she gives a fuck 

5 minutes ago, Trooblue said:

Because she knows that there are cocktards among our support that will still vote for her cult no matter how much she disrespects our club and fans.

2 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Because she knows that there are cocktards among our support that will still vote for her cult no matter how much she disrespects our club.

Any rangers fan who votes them are fucking bastards. Imagine voting for a mob who hate your club with a passion.

2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Definitely something missing upstairs for any Rangers fan who votes SNP.

In fact anybody supporting SNP is just a fucking mongo.

Simple as that imo 

Any cunt who votes them are always cunts ive already hated. It just makes me hate them more.

One name... tommy sheridan that name alone should be enough to put any bear aff voting then.

Even cunts who aren't even into football etc who vote them are fucking idiots.

2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Definitely something missing upstairs for any Rangers fan who votes SNP.

In fact anybody supporting SNP is just a fucking mongo.

Simple as that imo 

You’re going to hook a few mongos in with that Tiger 😂 

2 minutes ago, Angus1965 said:

FFS , keep politics out of fitba , i dont care if the person sat next tae me is a monster raving loonie voter , or even worse a Tory , im there to support the team .

Aye what if he was a Sinn Fein IRA supporter ?

6 minutes ago, Angus1965 said:

FFS , keep politics out of fitba , i dont care if the person sat next tae me is a monster raving loonie voter , or even worse a Tory , im there to support the team .

Just like the snp politicians should keep football out of politics???????????

Archived