*****Official Aberdeen v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

Sunday 10th January 3pm kick off, live from Pittodrie on Sky Sports. 

McGregor 

Tav Goldson Helander Barisic 

Aribo Davis Kamara

Hagi Itten Roofe

Hopefully Arfield can make it in time, no sympathy for Kent and Morelos, chance to go 22 points clear before the puddle drinkers host Hibs on the Monday,get it done Rangers. 

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

If Arfield is fully fit he starts over Aribo, nobody else to play if he's still injured though. 

Hagi could replace Aribo,  it's another game that is usually physical,  I just don't think Joe is suited to for these games, and definitely would not play both aribo and hagi, 

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

That's why I never done a full team because I struggled to get one, but could play Morelos, Itten, and Roofe, and move Hagi further back. 

Morelos can't start anymore games for me, love the boy to bits but Itten needs to get a run now. 

Fed up watching Kent do fuck all every game as well, needs benched. 

4 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

In some ways, a win here could be more important than the win against the tarriers. Sets the stall out for how we are psychologically for the rest of the season. Lose the game and everybody starts thinking about last season's collapse. 

As walter said its the games before and after the Derby which is more important.

15 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Sunday 10th January 3pm kick off, live from Pittodrie on Sky Sports. 

McGregor 

Tav Goldson Helander Barisic 

Aribo Davis Kamara

Hagi Itten Roofe

Hopefully Arfield can make it in time, no sympathy for Kent and Morelos, chance to go 22 points clear before the puddle drinkers host Hibs on the Monday,get it done Rangers. 

Agree with that lineup other than Helander

Would be harsh on Balogun to drop him especially given he’s already kept 2 clean sheets against Aberdeen this season 

Just now, Monkey Butler said:

In some ways, a win here could be more important than the win against the tarriers. Sets the stall out for how we are psychologically for the rest of the season. Lose the game and everybody starts thinking about last season's collapse. 

Since the previous game they've played 8,won 3 and drew 4.

Been struggling to score as well. 

6 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Helander is better, and Balogun had a shocker against them at Ibrox.

Was one of his worse games, I do like Helander the sheer lack of pace just concerns me a little more than Balogun having the odd moment 

1 minute ago, GA1972 said:

Was one of his worse games, I do like Helander the sheer lack of pace just concerns me a little more than Balogun having the odd moment 

His positioning and ability to read the game makes up for his lack of speed which isn’t massively slow. He reminds me of Davie weir 

15 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

Said that before the tarrier game mate was more worried about this next sheep game because that’s when we’ll find out if we have the baws to carry this through. 

22 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Morelos can't start anymore games for me, love the boy to bits but Itten needs to get a run now. 

Fed up watching Kent do fuck all every game as well, needs benched. 

If there’s any chance of doing some business in January it has to be a winger who can challenge Kent for his place more strongly than Barker can.

1 minute ago, davis1986 said:

His positioning and ability to read the game makes up for his lack of speed which isn’t massively slow. He reminds me of Davie weir 

His positional sense and awareness are excellent, I suppose if he didn’t have that odd mistake in him we probably wouldn’t have him likewise Balogun 

A good dilemma for us to have choosing between him and Balogun with Katic still to come back 

Archived