*****Official Aberdeen v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

wondering if Stevie will go Kent, Morelos, Hagi OR Hagi, Morelos, Itten and use Kent as an impact sub as he’s been off it having a more direct option up to Cedric. I’d put money on the first 3 though.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, CR3 said:

do remember it if it’s the one Morelos goes over after just getting to the ball first, the thing is it’s probably the fact it’s Morelos that would have put doubt in his mind it could have been a bit of a dive but he’s got a great view of it and he’s made the wrong decision.
The refs probably hate Alfie as he’s been at the centre of pretty much all our controversial incidents in the past few years and that could have been a factor.

The one where is a clear foul inside the box a yard away from Beaton and he shat it and gave a free kick, I’m actually surprised we haven’t been subjected to more “honest mistakes” this season suppose there’s time yet or maybe they were that blatant last season they know they’re under the microscope now. 

This will be a battle and a very tight game. The sheep have only lost 3 times this season in the league twice to us.

Without some of our key players and without being anywhere near our best for weeks now I'd snap your arm off for 1 -0 

Today is huge bigger than last week for me 3 points imo would really deflate the scum.

22 points clear come 4:45 Rangers nothing else is acceptable

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

This will be a battle and a very tight game. The sheep have only lost 3 times this season in the league twice to us.

Without some of our key players and without being anywhere near our best for weeks now I'd snap your arm off for 1 -0 

Today is huge bigger than last week for me 3 points imo would really deflate the scum.

22 points clear come 4:45 Rangers nothing else is acceptable

We will drop points at some point and when we do l hope people don't greet like wee lassies.

Big game. Many times both sides have dropped points straight after an old firm win. We have played poorly in our last few, need to up it.

Anyone ignoring and dismissing the mood music of the last week is wrong. celtic and the sfa will stop at nothing. We need to be as far ahead as possible if they try to stop the season.

Just now, dougie76 said:

We will drop points at some point and when we do l hope people don't greet like wee lassies.

Course we will and the toys will come out the pram as always.😂 It can't be today mate. Makes last weekend irrelevant if we fuck it today.

Scum Aberdeen motherwell a tougher run of fixtures u couldn't get going into January where we have collapsed before.

Win today puts us at 6 out of 6 in a fantastic position

Also remember ever scum player will be watching today give them nothing.

16 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Course we will and the toys will come out the pram as always.😂 It can't be today mate. Makes last weekend irrelevant if we fuck it today.

Scum Aberdeen motherwell a tougher run of fixtures u couldn't get going into January where we have collapsed before.

Win today puts us at 6 out of 6 in a fantastic position

Also remember ever scum player will be watching today give them nothing.

All totally random our tough January and the scums easy run up to the old firm game of course.

4 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

All totally random our tough January and the scums easy run up to the old firm game of course.

Course 😂

They've banked on a couple of slips this month for sure. They tried and failed last week. So will now rely on Aberdeen motherwell or Hibs.

Win today makes it full points so far and make no mistake will deflate them we know we've been there.

2 minutes ago, Gaffbear said:

Winning last week and a full weeks training I think will get us going again.

Sheep will attack leaving space . I fancy 3.1 

My front 4 would be Kent, Alfie,Itten with Hagi in behind Alfie... alot of fluidity there .. 

Was saying this earlier in week. That front 3 and Hagi infront of davis and Kamara 😍

1 hour ago, JackAlex93 said:

Wish it was a 12 kick off. Long wait till 3pm!

Not for me, all of these recent Noon kick off times have played havoc with my liver. Being mad wi it at 2.30 on a Sunday, with the beer greed on full turbo mode leading to a state of alcoholic comatose several hours later may seem fun at the time (especially if we win), however the chaos that ensues on a Monday morning in my head and lower intestines is becoming increasingly harder to handle as I approach my dotage years.

The extra three hours of abstinence may hopefully help me to pace myself a wee bit better, especially as the nerves are kicking in big style this morning. Have a feeling this is going to be another tight one today.

8 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Course 😂

They've banked on a couple of slips this month for sure. They tried and failed last week. So will now rely on Aberdeen motherwell or Hibs.

Win today makes it full points so far and make no mistake will deflate them we know we've been there.

10 points from our next 4 games would do me tbh, we’ve got to drop points at some point, just don’t drop points and give them any hope today. 

2 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

10 points from our next 4 games would do me tbh, we’ve got to drop points at some point, just don’t drop points and give them any hope today. 

I’d be happy with 10 points. Would rather the draw came at Easter road at the end of this month. 3 more straight wins and the physiological aspect of it is massive. 

12 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Not for me, all of these recent Noon kick off times have played havoc with my liver. Being mad wi it at 2.30 on a Sunday, with the beer greed on full turbo mode leading to a state of alcoholic comatose several hours later may seem fun at the time (especially if we win), however the chaos that ensues on a Monday morning in my head and lower intestines is becoming increasingly harder to handle as I approach my dotage years.

The extra three hours of abstinence may hopefully help me to pace myself a wee bit better, especially as the nerves are kicking in big style this morning. Have a feeling this is going to be another tight one today.

😂😂

Worried for this one. Really hope the time between games has been a help to the squad rather than a hindrance. Winning last weekend only to drop points against the sheep would be sickening and act as a rallying call for the scum when we need to keep up the pressure.

5 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Kleenex anyone.
Cannot stand emotional melt downs in grown men.:hiding:
Sometimes coming on here reminds me of my 2 ex wives.

Just the two? I was in hospital years ago & the wee dinner lady came round with mince & tatties. She said to me, "Do you like doughballs?" I said, "I must do, I married two of them." 

Archived