*****Official Aberdeen v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Massive 3 points and a comfortable game apart from a nervy 5 minutes or so at their goal.

Aberdeen are brutal tbh, and the sending off didn't affect their game plan in the slightest - long ball counter attack and constant fouls is all they have in their locker. 

McInnes is an embarrassment.

That last 20 mins was squeaky bum time, even though they never looked like scoring. You were just waiting for a lump into the box in injury time.

Should have been out of sight before their goal but job done, another 3 points and a step closer to 55.

Also, happy birthday Jinty. Don't get too pished. 

Edit: They are a bunch of hammer throwing cunts.

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Depends what the rules are now. Was only twice a week before.

I think it was from the tests on return from dubai because of the new rules. Not sure if that counts in whatever other testing regime they have.

1 minute ago, johanhentze said:

They were hardly all over us. They had more of the ball in the last 15-20 mins than they did before maybe, but I dont think the win was ever in danger. Thats my opinion anyway. I think if you watch it back it will be a very different experience. Emotions have a way of making people see the game very differently :lol: 

Aye mate , i was just venting as we had already lost a sloppy goal and i didn't want us dropping any points here to give the scum any hope.We won again and that's the main thing and we all  do indeed see games differently:lol:

Just now, BlueMe said:

Massive 3 points and a comfortable game apart from a nervy 5 minutes or so at their goal.

Aberdeen are brutal tbh, and the sending off didn't affect their game plan in the slightest - long ball counter attack and constant fouls is all they have in their locker. 

Shows the height of the sheep’s ambition that he’s been there so long 

4 minutes ago, Pure_Quality said:

Did they have a shot on target after the goal? Didn't feel particularly nervous after that tbh, thought we were pretty controlled really. Great 3 points and we keep going.

I dont think they did. It was controlled in my opinion. People are overreacting.

2 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

If they weren't given free reign to consistently foul and get away with it they'd be beyond fucked.

Archived