*****Official Aberdeen v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

6 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Hagi played well today IMO his constant movement pulled players around all over the place, won fouls in the final third, passed the ball really well

If Roofe is back next week and Jack doesn't make it, might be worth shifting Hagi to one of the midfield 3 given Aribo looks out of sorts  

Hagi first touch can either be superb or Sunday league. His bad touch led to Aberdeen’s goal albeit from a poor pass from Davis. 

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, BearInTheToon said:

Na man, it’s clearly policy at the moment. Check out his post-match.

Which also underlines just how shite the Rangers masks are...

I think we are doing everything by the book so we are spotless in terms of COVID compliance and avoidance.

I thought our front 3 played well.

We missed bite in our midfield and made the wrong choice in not bringing Zungu on after 60 minutes. 

But, we won. 

Not only did we win, but we saw Alfie back to his best. Let's push on and welcome Jack back into the side. 

22 points clear and it's still not enough! :crabflute:

49 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

He doesn't care , he said as much recently on talksport when talking about getting abuse from fans , said he has a great bond with us now but would never forget the abuse he took in his early days either 

To be fair he did take a lot😂

23 minutes ago, demise said:

I think in general we do not test goalkeepers as much as we should. Davis is avoiding to shoot, Aribo often does the same. And there are plenty of opportunities to do that in almost every game. Imagine having Van Bronckhorsts thunderbolt left foot in that midfield. 

Or the hammer’s

21 minutes ago, TBagalag said:

I would imagine that this is something that will be remedied in the next few transfer windows. Having players that can hit the target with some regularity from distance would definitely add another dimension to our attack. Would be particularly helpful when facing 10 men behind the ball as we often do.

Hope youre right. In fact i think this is the only thing that paedos are doing better than us this season - shooting and scoring from long range. And catching covid, of course. 

23 minutes ago, southcoastbear said:

Just before they scored it was all to easy and we got caught napping.

Happened too often and gaffer needs to get this sorted so we kill games off completely but when it comes down to it we are still 22pts ahead.

Think I can settle for that 

I'm feeling the same, before they scored our plays was too stereotyped, let them played on the counter and conceded. Not dramatic but I think we deserved the clean sheet right here.

Nevertheless, I loved Goldson's game, dictated the ball and plays from behind, he organizes well the back line, he is doing very good this season.

Archived