*****Official Aberdeen v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, bgally said:

Aye mate , i was just venting as we had already lost a sloppy goal and i didn't want us dropping any points here to give the scum any hope.We won again and that's the main thing and we all  do indeed see games differently:lol:

I tend to watch games back on RTV and they are rarely the same game of football you see live when you are calm :lol: It can be recommended :) 

I know we were controlling the game passing it about in the middle but i think we overdid it a bit

Not enough end product for the possession we had 

Side note Morelos is back Kent was good first half as well

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Beat Motherwell next week and I reckon that's that. 

No we need to beat Motherwell next week, then Ross County at home and Hibs away. If we do that we will take some catching. Would like our midfield to be a bit more solid to be honest. Great result today.

Odds are that’s our last trip to Pittodrie completed depending on the split. Looks like we have been to Rugby Park, St Mirren Park & Tannadice as well for last time depending on league positions. 
After this month we can tick off Fir Park & Easter Road too.

celtic likely have to go to Pittodrie, Easter Rd, Tony Macaroni, Tannadice, Rugby Park before season ends.  

4 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

I don't want to be too critical but Tav needs a boot up the arse for that....the play was down our left and obviously their right.....when they move forward he is horrendously too far forward.....you see him trying to get back but if he was more switched on that goal never happens 

Aribo too mate he can see the Aberdeen player running into acres of space and he's just jogging back, such bad awareness.

It's situations like that you truly see the value of Ryan Jack. 

1 minute ago, jackg93 said:

Odds are that’s our last trip to Pittodrie completed depending on the split. Looks like we have been to Rugby Park, St Mirren Park & Tannadice as well for last time depending on league positions. 

celtic likely have to go to Pittodrie, Easter Rd, Tony Macaroni, Tannadice, Rugby Park before season ends.  

That makes for good reading.

Just now, psb07158 said:

Aribo too mate he can see the Aberdeen player running into acres of space and he's just jogging back, such bad awareness.

It's situations like that you truly see the value of Ryan Jack. 

Aribo was the one negative of today for me, he was invisible again. He has so much talent and ability but at times just doesn't look up for it. With a title so close you would think he'd be playing out his skin. 

Need him to be much better since Jack and Arfield are not available. 

10 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

you mean his pals in the media? 

He is a weak link in this team and its clear he is not up to playing week in week out, if you cant see that then I dont know what to tell you. He has had some very good performances this season however that seems to be one game in five. I dont view him as a stick on starter thats for sure.

He’s been excellent this season and it’s more than “his pals in the media” saying it though.

Your default setting is to slate him week after week even when his performances haven’t warranted it at all and even when you have no choice but to admit how well he’s played it’s like you are still doing it through gritted teeth. It very much comes across like you have some sort of personal vendetta against him and I’m willing to bet I’m not the only person who has noticed it either.

He’s been one of our most important players this season and at this point he’s a stick on to be voted into the PFA team of the year.

2 minutes ago, jackg93 said:

They will find a way to give us another hard away game

6 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

If wee Alfie kicks on from here we will be slaughtering teams again.

Just imagine if he rediscovers the form of the last 2 seasons.

:crywank:

Hopefully he finds his first half form from the last 2 seasons in the 2nd half of this season 

Archived