• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FS. Am a cunt of the highest order. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Love it.

I know Ally enjoys the rep of being the jolly japester loved by all, but all he’s doing is turning Rangers fans against him. Opposition fans will never love him regardless of how brown nosed he is tow

Posted Images

1 minute ago, johanhentze said:

They were hardly all over us. They had more of the ball in the last 15-20 mins than they did before maybe, but I dont think the win was ever in danger. Thats my opinion anyway. I think if you watch it back it will be a very different experience. Emotions have a way of making people see the game very differently :lol: 

Aye mate , i was just venting as we had already lost a sloppy goal and i didn't want us dropping any points here to give the scum any hope.We won again and that's the main thing and we all  do indeed see games differently:lol:

johanhentze likes this
Just now, BlueMe said:

Massive 3 points and a comfortable game apart from a nervy 5 minutes or so at their goal.

Aberdeen are brutal tbh, and the sending off didn't affect their game plan in the slightest - long ball counter attack and constant fouls is all they have in their locker. 

McInnes is an embarrassment.

Shows the height of the sheep’s ambition that he’s been there so long 

4 minutes ago, Pure_Quality said:

Did they have a shot on target after the goal? Didn't feel particularly nervous after that tbh, thought we were pretty controlled really. Great 3 points and we keep going.

I dont think they did. It was controlled in my opinion. People are overreacting.

Pure_Quality and bornabear like this
2 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Massive 3 points and a comfortable game apart from a nervy 5 minutes or so at their goal.

Aberdeen are brutal tbh, and the sending off didn't affect their game plan in the slightest - long ball counter attack and constant fouls is all they have in their locker. 

McInnes is an embarrassment.

If they weren't given free reign to consistently foul and get away with it they'd be beyond fucked.

jintybear and RS4_wul like this
1 minute ago, bgally said:

Aye mate , i was just venting as we had already lost a sloppy goal and i didn't want us dropping any points here to give the scum any hope.We won again and that's the main thing and we all  do indeed see games differently:lol:

I tend to watch games back on RTV and they are rarely the same game of football you see live when you are calm :lol: It can be recommended :) 

bgally and Darth Bear like this

I know we were controlling the game passing it about in the middle but i think we overdid it a bit

Not enough end product for the possession we had 

Side note Morelos is back Kent was good first half as well

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Beat Motherwell next week and I reckon that's that. 

No we need to beat Motherwell next week, then Ross County at home and Hibs away. If we do that we will take some catching. Would like our midfield to be a bit more solid to be honest. Great result today.

BearInTheToon likes this

Odds are that’s our last trip to Pittodrie completed depending on the split. Looks like we have been to Rugby Park, St Mirren Park & Tannadice as well for last time depending on league positions. 
After this month we can tick off Fir Park & Easter Road too.

celtic likely have to go to Pittodrie, Easter Rd, Tony Macaroni, Tannadice, Rugby Park before season ends.  

stu90, johanhentze and hawkeye like this