*****Official Aberdeen v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

Respected him as a player Sparkle, but sadly the man has lost it imo as an ex Ranger. Made tons of money from us and now has become an appeaser of everything opposed to us. I actually hate him now. He would never be welcome in my home as he’s turned into a cunt. Our team are striving to break the stranglehold that has been on Scottish football for years yet he panders to the taig masses. Fuck him. He’s made a thorny crown for himself. 

That’s what I don’t get - he was front and centre to what the other clubs inflicted on us out of hatred.  How he can laugh and joke and yes appease with them is beyond me and every other Rangers fan. 

4 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Great news, big fan of Aribo but doesn’t look like he’s suited to playing in the midfield 3 in our system at all 

Exactly, and I'd rather have Davis a bit higher, right side in the midfield 3.

28 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

does it matter though? if you have been round someone who tests positive your told to self isolate - whether you test positive or negative during full lockdown- so how in the name of fuck will they get round that?

And, a number of reserve/youth teams being played in the FA Cup this weekend, even youth team managers having to be in charge because the senior squad have been told to stay home.

2 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

McInnes - "there's an acceptable way of losing"

Thank fuck this clueless cunt never got the manager's job.

Off course there is m8.....who could forget the beasts bravely losing 2-1 to Bayern reserves :lol:

1 minute ago, BlueAvenger said:

Same mate. Not good for the nerves. I kicked every ball and was man of the match !! 

I could not understand about 5 minutes before they scored why I was still nervous for some reason, and then I was reminded.

As long as we end up taking the points we will just have to put up with games like this mate. :boydie:

3 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

McInnes - "there's an acceptable way of losing"

Thank fuck this clueless cunt never got the manager's job.

Wonder if our play ‘spooked’ his defence like the scum did in their semi final :megaanguish:

Some amount of defeatist pish he comes out with 

6 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Great news, big fan of Aribo but doesn’t look like he’s suited to playing in the midfield 3 in our system at all 

Think with both Hagi and Aribo we’re too light defensively. Thought both of them were poor. Aribo was involved in the pk and goal though. 

8 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

:lol: I know....I just wanted that 3rd goal badly. Hate the way we sometimes get into great positions but pass it. 

Tav sinks that PK and we’re spared all the unnecessary jitters. Honestly was raging at Kent later in the game when he was clean in and decided to pass it. Felt the same earlier when Aribo could have taken a shot but dallied and the moment was gone. We overthink it way too much sometimes when we should just leather it and see what happens. Alfie’s second was pure class - turn and shoot, nae footering about. Would love to see a lot more of that.

2 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

That’s what I don’t get - he was front and centre to what the other clubs inflicted on us out of hatred.  How he can laugh and joke and yes appease with them is beyond me and every other Rangers fan. 

Money Sparkle. Money. How much was he getting paid in our dark days and he has shares as well? He’s a fucking leech as well as a cunt. 

Just now, Boybluesy said:

Think with both Hagi and Aribo we’re too light defensively. Thought both of them were poor. Aribo was involved in the pk and goal though. 

Both moments players who can do nothing for ages but come up with a moment of magic but you need more than that in a physical game like today. Hagi is learning and you can see him trying to play with a bit more bite but I’m not seeing anything different from the Aribo that turned up here at the start of last season in that regard 

Just now, the goal machine said:

Nervy towards the end but 3 points is 3 points. Won’t complain about winning twice at the midden, first time since the Walter 3IAR season I believe.

Brilliant to have Alfredo back at his best, needed that big time. 

One game closer to the title.

Frustrating the way we started to walk about with the ball with no urgency or forward passing as we were doing earlier on and that gave them the sense of being back in the game when they should have been buried early on.But 3 points and we march on.

Just now, jim beam said:

Frustrating the way we started to walk about with the ball with no urgency or forward passing as we were doing earlier on and that gave them the sense of being back in the game when they should have been buried early on.But 3 points and we march on.

Aye it’s infuriating at times, just get ourselves in trouble. Benfica was the same.

Archived