• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FS. Am a cunt of the highest order. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Love it.

I know Ally enjoys the rep of being the jolly japester loved by all, but all he’s doing is turning Rangers fans against him. Opposition fans will never love him regardless of how brown nosed he is tow

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Everyone wearing masks for interviews now.

Keep it tight, lads!

Aye, we’re leading the way and showing the mhanks, and everyone else, up as to how it’s done.

Let’s hope all our efforts continue to see Covid kept at bay. Superb professionalism from the club.

real boydie9 likes this
Just now, Grundy said:

Hagi wasn't as influential as I had hoped but Alfie and Kent, especially in the first half, were on their game today. It should have been more comfortable but never the less agreat result.

Hagi played well today IMO his constant movement pulled players around all over the place, won fouls in the final third, passed the ball really well

If Roofe is back next week and Jack doesn't make it, might be worth shifting Hagi to one of the midfield 3 given Aribo looks out of sorts  

16 minutes ago, delparlane said:

Tav sinks that PK and we’re spared all the unnecessary jitters. Honestly was raging at Kent later in the game when he was clean in and decided to pass it. Felt the same earlier when Aribo could have taken a shot but dallied and the moment was gone. We overthink it way too much sometimes when we should just leather it and see what happens. Alfie’s second was pure class - turn and shoot, nae footering about. Would love to see a lot more of that.

I think in general we do not test goalkeepers as much as we should. Davis is avoiding to shoot, Aribo often does the same. And there are plenty of opportunities to do that in almost every game. Imagine having Van Bronckhorsts thunderbolt left foot in that midfield. 

delparlane and TBagalag like this
1 minute ago, BearInTheToon said:

Aye, we’re leading the way and showing the mhanks, and everyone else, up as to how it’s done.

Let’s hope all our efforts continue to see Covid kept at bay. Superb professionalism from the club.

I’m pretty sure it’s just because the interviews were inside tbh...

1 minute ago, demise said:

I think in general we do not test goalkeepers as much as we should. Davis is avoiding to shoot, Aribo often does the same. And there are plenty of opportunities to do that in almost every game. Imagine having Van Bronckhorsts thunderbolt left foot in that midfield. 

I would imagine that this is something that will be remedied in the next few transfer windows. Having players that can hit the target with some regularity from distance would definitely add another dimension to our attack. Would be particularly helpful when facing 10 men behind the ball as we often do.

demise likes this
1 minute ago, southcoastbear said:

Just before they scored it was all to easy and we got caught napping.

Happened too often and gaffer needs to get this sorted so we kill games off completely but when it comes down to it we are still 22pts ahead.

Think I can settle for that 

When we were cruising the concentration of the CBs dropped.

MarcusDa Beasley likes this
6 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Hagi played well today IMO his constant movement pulled players around all over the place, won fouls in the final third, passed the ball really well

If Roofe is back next week and Jack doesn't make it, might be worth shifting Hagi to one of the midfield 3 given Aribo looks out of sorts  

Hagi first touch can either be superb or Sunday league. His bad touch led to Aberdeen’s goal albeit from a poor pass from Davis. 

MarcusDa Beasley likes this
2 minutes ago, BearInTheToon said:

Na man, it’s clearly policy at the moment. Check out his post-match.

Which also underlines just how shite the Rangers masks are...

I think we are doing everything by the book so we are spotless in terms of COVID compliance and avoidance.

G13 likes this

I thought our front 3 played well.

We missed bite in our midfield and made the wrong choice in not bringing Zungu on after 60 minutes. 

But, we won. 

Not only did we win, but we saw Alfie back to his best. Let's push on and welcome Jack back into the side. 

22 points clear and it's still not enough! :crabflute:

23 minutes ago, demise said:

Or the hammer’s

demise likes this
21 minutes ago, TBagalag said:

I would imagine that this is something that will be remedied in the next few transfer windows. Having players that can hit the target with some regularity from distance would definitely add another dimension to our attack. Would be particularly helpful when facing 10 men behind the ball as we often do.

Hope youre right. In fact i think this is the only thing that paedos are doing better than us this season - shooting and scoring from long range. And catching covid, of course.